Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

horrible experience with Tacotunes

azndrgnkid

Reaction score
I agree on Crutchfield. I've never interacted with tacotunes but good to know now I never should deal with them. Sorry to hear about your frustration.

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Thanks man just waiting for my refund. PayPal has sent an email to Tacotunes since I made my claim and they haven't responded yet. They have 10 days to respond if not claim automatically goes in my favour. Which it should anyways since they haven't sent me my order or responded to me

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Fingers crossed for money back. :)

azndrgnkid

Reaction score
You should be okay. If there is no shipment, then Paypal is pretty quick to assume responsibility is on the seller. They'll go in a do a charge back against Tacotunes' account unless they can provide proof of shipment as well as no damages - obviously that's not the case here.

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Yeah hopefully sooner than later lol..I don't wanna get new components yet till i know for sure I'm getting refunded cause i don't wanna end up with two sets if Tacotunes has decided to ship once they received that email from PayPal or something

06 xrunner

Reaction score
So last night I get an email from taco tunes saying " do you still want these speakers. I thiught we had it taken care of. Sorry for the screw up".

It's been almost a month since I ordered these and they still haven't been shipped. WTF is wrong with this company. Once I escalated my claim to PayPal Tacotunes has 10 days to respond which will be up tomorrow and they haven't responded to them either.

Worst company I've ever had to deal with. I will definitely never order anything from them again and will never recommend them to anyone

benjaminwiseman

Reaction score
Not good, I've heard both good and bad about them, how is the image dynamics stuff they sell?

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Not good, I've heard both good and bad about them, how is the image dynamics stuff they sell?

I have heard it sounds good in our trucks but I don't know cause I never received my order or heard anything really from tacotunes..I ended up getting a set of jl audio components and love them

Top Bottom