Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

how much are you pay'n?

X'ED

Reaction score
hey guys, well i bought my 05 NA bsp a year ago ( just rolled over to 37,000) and im pay'n 363 a month.. well i was thinking about trading mine in and going for the 09 with the supercharger install and was just wondering about what you guys were pay'n for the 09's

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
I got my 06 with 14300 on the clock for $19K

$400 a month for two years, the rest I paid down in cash.

07SWB

Reaction score
just so you know, you cant finance the s/c with the truck. It specifically states on the TRD website that any s/c can not be rolled into the loan of the vehicle.

Ninja17

Reaction score
muahahaha!!! i pay $650 a month (trade in and i had to roll over the diff. on to the X) but i just started paying $900 a month (got a new job, pays better) to pay her off sooner.

Im pretty sure that i was paying the highest in the original thread.

just so you know, you cant finance the s/c with the truck. It specifically states on the TRD website that any s/c can not be rolled into the loan of the vehicle.

haha that doesn't mean that they wont do it. They will just jack up the price for the X but you will probabaly end up paying 5000 for the sc that way.

Last edited:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
i got my 08 for 22k and some change after my trade and tax, tag, title and i'm paying $360 at 5.9%. as far as a 09 with S/C talk to David (2006knightrider) he can give you the details about what they can do about rolling the s/c in the deal

metalheadx

Reaction score

not if you go though a credit union like me and i pay only 468 a month

krazy_j

Reaction score
well i pay like 400 a month plus i bought my 08 swb with 8 mile on the odometer and i paid 20k and some change

Ninja17

Reaction score
well i pay like 400 a month plus i bought my 08 swb with 8 mile on the odometer and i paid 20k and some change

you lucky mofo haha.. how is the X coming along with the face lift??

X20RUNNER08

Reaction score
i pay 478 a month.. but i always put more into it so i can pay it off faster..

krazy_j

Reaction score
lol well the facelift cost 2700 so far and they still have not checked the motor tranny or suspension but i will get it fri hopefully cause the tundra drinks gas like nothing

oh sorry about the thread jack lol

Last edited:

HiTek21

Reaction score
Paying $303 a month, I was paying 500 to get it done sooner now I'm paying 1000 a month to get it done even sooner.

Ninja17

Reaction score
haha you got me beat, looks like i gotta step it up...

xrspeedway

Reaction score
daim i think im the one who pays the cheapest so far i got my 08 with 20miles and pay 298 a month with 6.7% interest

46&2_X

Reaction score

I thought that was only for Scion vehicles? For some reason Scion won't allow it.

I have heard of people rolling the cost of the S/C into their loan. It's not up to TRD it's up to the credit department of whoever you are getting a loan through.

At least that's what I've heard :dontknow:.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I pay 352 a month, but I'm NA and drive an 08 so this has nothing to do with what you asked.

+1 for me bitches! :biggrin:

07SWB

Reaction score
Live Date: 10/26/2007 Expiration Date: -
Note: Specific vehicle fit kits required to complete installation. FJ Cruiser: PTR29-35071 Tacoma: PTR29-35072 �?�¢?�?�¢ This TRD Supercharger is to be sold only as a dealer installed or over-the-counter option after retail sale of the vehicle. The supercharger may not be sold to the customer at the same time as the new vehicle and may not be financed together with the new vehicle. This supercharger is not compatible with the TRD Cold Air Intake (PTR05-35060).

there you go, straight from the Toyota dealer accessory guide book.

This basically says that the dealership can install a supercharger and put it as an add on to the vehicle before a customer plans to buy it. Basically you can not buy the truck, go to the parts dept. and have them financed together. If your dealaership puts the s/c on before you plan on buying it, then its legit.

Yeah its stupid i know.

Scion vehicles can be sold with chop tops and airbags if they want.. Scion doesnt care what the dealership does lol

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score

this is what David had to say about it in this thread
http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=16388&highlight=toyota+finance

At my store, we wont put the TRD S/C until the purchase of the vehicle is made (I've already tried, and they wont do it)...

BUT YES, we do allow you to finance the blower & labor installation in the total purchase of the vehicle:top:

Scion and Toyota have different guidelines. Scion FORBIDS any dealer to allow a customer to finance the TRD S/C; they must come back within 24 hours after the purchase the vehicle to purchase the blower SEPARATELY.

For the 2009 Toyota (not Scion)lineup, their are NO guidelines on the 4.0 TRD S/C...BUT It is harder to get the loan bought from TFS or another bank because of the extra 4-5k that you have to finance from the S/C. So you might be able to get financed for the truck, but not the blower...then you would have to buy it seperately. If you have excellent credit, it shouldn't be too much of an issue!

*Keep in mind that every region of Toyota is different, just because it is this way here at CATD; doesn't mean its the same guidelines as someone in the South, or West

07SWB

Reaction score
David is in a different region..

Toyota seperated the US into like 22 regions.. They have different rules..

BlackCat

Reaction score
The financing issues with the S/C are apparently something to do with Federal emissions regulations. There is some clause that if the vehicle is sold with the S/C (and financing the vehicle with the S/C into the same bank note is technically selling it with the S/C), then it is considered as being sold in a factory stock condition - which requires that the vehicle be emissions certified in that condition as well - with the S/C installed. Doing so is incredible laborious and expensive to the automaker. That's why Toyota / TRD technically want to keep S/C's off the finance rolls of new vehicle sales and would rather the S/C be sold and installed by the dealer AFTER the new vehicle financing is already done - then it's considered an "accessory" and not subject to federalization requirements.

Of course, in practice, dealerships, bank reps, loan departments and whatnot may bend the rules a little bit to make a sale.

Top Bottom