Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hrspwr236 2012 Barcelona Red

RRX

Reaction score
Looks like you could us some lowing blocks in the rear to level the truck out. I have some that I am selling is you would like them.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Looks like you could us some lowing blocks in the rear to level the truck out. I have some that I am selling is you would like them.

I may be interested, right now I am saving for the performance drop kit from xii performance.

Intake is definitely what I am looking at next!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I wish I could add headrests in my '06.
My kids' heads rest on the rear glass! :ahhhhh:

I may have to get rid of the X for my kids' sake.
Don't want to, but it's for my kids... and worth it! :top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I wish I could add headrests in my '06.
My kids' heads rest on the rear glass! :ahhhhh:

I may have to get rid of the X for my kids' sake.
Don't want to, but it's for my kids... and worth it! :top:

I completely agree with you especially when it comes to kids first, I am glad I have them but even with them up they protruded past the edge of the back rest and didn't allow my son's car seat to sit flush against the back and I was concerned about its placement. Now the car seat sits alot better and gives my wife just a little bit more leg room. I can always put the headrest back when my son gets older!

I guess the only complaint I have from my 06 is the sub x doesn't fit, I really miss that, it was great for sound and as a head rest, I have a picture of both of my adopted teenagers asleep on it when we were on one of our road trips

Last edited:

Hard Taco

Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"
Reaction score
How does that xii performance drop compare to djm?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Wouldn't know, haven't had either or been in an X with either kits. :dontknow:

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Very good photos! Coming along too. The thing that made a big difference is the bhlm. I can't believe they don't come smoked already. Chrome wheels is not my thing but for some reason they look better than the black ones you had on.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Very good photos! Coming along too. The thing that made a big difference is the bhlm. I can't believe they don't come smoked already. Chrome wheels is not my thing but for some reason they look better than the black ones you had on.

Thanks the BHLM was a must. Not a big fan of the wheels either, going to be powder coating them gloss black, chrome was nice for a couple weeks but I am over it. Debating on doing the wheels or exhaust next :dontknow: thanks for looking :top:

xtoplinex

Reaction score
I didn't know you had a build thread. Looking real clean. :top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I didn't know you had a build thread. Looking real clean. :top:

Thanks, pales in comparison to yours! Although I did have to start all over again, in time it will be back up to par. Thanks for looking :top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Bought a new set of wheel, up sized to 20s. Now I need to save up for some tires

Last edited:

madtrucker

Reaction score
I don't know. They kinda look a little boxey to me.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I don't know. They kinda look a little boxey to me.

As they should, it's the style these days, not going to reveal until they are mounted which may be a while, my current wheels will be painted and will rocks those until the tires fall off then I may get some bigger tires and put them on my wife's Murano.

My current wheels look good on a Murano, but I kind of want to enjoy them for a bit, color change up might be good

060926bmpusgna.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom