Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I hate punk kids...

808X

Reaction score
Last night after I went to the club...my truck was egged. How ****ed up is that. They threw an egg right into the air scoop on the hood. The egg actually caused the paint to chip where it hit. I'm so mad. This has never happened to me before. I hate the HATERS!

PS. It was nice seeing Nyles and Justin sorry I couldn't get you guys in. Next time let me know you guys want to go and I'll put you on a guest list for Xyloh!:top:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I would kill em. When i had my old S10 Xtreme i was driving down a back road and a bunch of kids through rocks at my truck. i peeled around and sped back and they all scattered . lucky they did though cus they would of been dead there was like three big dents and chips on my truck i was so mad!!!

eXuser01

Reaction score
man that sucks bro poeple are just way to immature sorry to hear it happen

trd_sport

Reaction score
Last night after I went to the club...my truck was egged. How ****ed up is that. They threw an egg right into the air scoop on the hood. The egg actually caused the paint to chip where it hit. I'm so mad. This has never happened to me before. I hate the HATERS!

PS. It was nice seeing Nyles and Justin sorry I couldn't get you guys in. Next time let me know you guys want to go and I'll put you on a guest list for Xyloh!:top:
do you see the connection here....j/k.......this kinda crap always sucks! I wonder if porshes lambos and ferraris get this kinda stuff oten???:dontknow:

Tapp

Reaction score
what is wrong with kids today!! that was like the other day. a bunch of punk decided to go paintballing in the street one night!! WTF?? good thing my truck was hidden, but still ..why do people have to be so rude these days..lack of respect for anyone!! i hope they have Karma!!:eviltongue:

j_bird420

Reaction score
Man, that blows!!! Everyone here knows the only reason for them doing that is jealousey! Seriously do you blame them for feeling lke that, look at what we drive

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
They just JEALOUS!..... If i ever see those kids i'll shoot'em on the arm so they wont able to touch anybody elses cars..

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Im sorry to hear about this...Sadly there has been a few other incidents really...I think we should all hook up mobile tazers to our ride...Anyone within 10 feet of our trucks, gets zapped unless they have a remote handy :top: I just dont want to see this kinda **** anymore...Im aggravated for and with you:thumpdown:

blackx07

Reaction score
when i first got my truck it got egged within a week. it was just parked outside my house. when i walked out there the next mornin there was 2 egg shells and you can see exactly where they hit to this day. :frown:

KX7

Reaction score
Fagot haters if they had any balls they would do it right if front of you and if I was there and it was my truck I would bust out my blade and slice them a new asshole!!

Xrunnah07

Reaction score
no worries i got it pretty bad one night parked at the zoo and got my truck keyed all the way around

Vince77

Reaction score
That sucks bro. I hate that kinda chit! I had my last truck shot up with paint balls, that shat isn't easy to get off when its been baked on in the sun. :thumpdown:

rich017

Reaction score
It's because they are young punk ass kids. Im 17 myself and would never egg someones ride. But friends and people I know would. Thats why I rarely hang out with people my age. I would be at a friends house and leave late at night to find **** like cookies and cake smashed into my grille, hood scoop, wipers and door trim. No sense wasting time.

If you EVER cath someone screwing with ur truck, make sure u beat their ass.

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
I would kill them! My last car was egged and I managed to find out who it was so one night I went to their house and saw their car so I wrapped their car up in saran wrap (I hope I spelled that right)...the next day me and my friend drove by their house in his car and they were trying to get it off...you should have saw the look on their faces, they were pissed. But hey, what comes around goes around, hopefully you'll find out who did that to ya.

wshsbears

Reaction score
I would kill them! My last car was egged and I managed to find out who it was so one night I went to their house and saw their car so I wrapped their car up in saran wrap (I hope I spelled that right)...the next day me and my friend drove by their house in his car and they were trying to get it off...you should have saw the look on their faces, they were pissed. But hey, what comes around goes around, hopefully you'll find out who did that to ya.
the best way to wrap someones car in saran wrap is wrap each panel in a separate piece. that way when they get one part off, they have to get all the rest off individually too. i work at publix.. saran wrap is easy to get off anything when its wrapped around it. just cut it and pull it off..

oh, a good place for it is in the brakes too... wrap the caliper, rotor, and suspension and they'll smell funky for a few days lol and put some on the oil pan if u can get to that.

i hate it when people do stupid crap to others possessions. esp xr's but anything really.. i got keyed a month ago at a place i go every week where i know almost all the people that go there.. i never start anything and its not an oops..

good luck getting that off.. maybe some 2000 grit wet sand, heavy polish and buff and then claybar and wax will make it look better..

songiuno

Reaction score
I feel for you. There are so many immature people who just want to spoil it for the "haves" because they are the "have nots" in life. I hate reading/hearing about things like this... it just confirms my paranoia about taking my truck anywhere besides work and places where I have to park it too far from view.

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
the best way to wrap someones car in saran wrap is wrap each panel in a separate piece. that way when they get one part off, they have to get all the rest off individually too. i work at publix.. saran wrap is easy to get off anything when its wrapped around it. just cut it and pull it off..

oh, a good place for it is in the brakes too... wrap the caliper, rotor, and suspension and they'll smell funky for a few days lol and put some on the oil pan if u can get to that.

Ill keep that in mind! :top: lol

But dont worry, im not gunna be a lil punk kid and do it to some random person, I only mess with peoples vehicles if they mess with mine first.

I looked up on the internet awhile back...if you have a rag soaked in vinager it will get all of the egg off, just dont leave the rag on the egg for too long (2mins max) or it will start to get into the clear coat....I know this cause I left mine on for a bit too long, no big damage though luckily.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score

haha i did that when i was younger some kids egged my buddies ranger and his bro's Eclipse. we found em emptied 2 tubes of toothpaste on their car, lithium grease on the windshield, great stuff in the tail pipe and got the industrial roll of plastic wrap from Lowes and wrapped their car very nicely. but that was back in the day when i was young and wreckless lol.

nylesnakamasan

Reaction score
damnnnn Kenn, sorry to hear about that man!

but yea dude, I parked there and got door/fist dings up the a$$ all around the taco at just ONE NIGHT...after that I parked away and not near the club...

nice seeing you there dude, how's the short-throw?

Top Bottom