Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Iam in Canada

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
Thats right, iam here in canada as we speak for school. My work as sent me here in Montreal for a month. I will be here from today till the 27th of june. If anybody is close by the airport i would be down to meet with some of you on the weekends. PM me for contact info:top: That goes for any AZ peeps that want to keep in touch also.

Scratchy

Reaction score
My work as sent me here in Montreal for a month.

Welcome to the Great White North :biggrin:
I see you have picked up the language already.
The Quebecois also drop their "H's" when they speak :rock:

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
Welcome to the Great White North :biggrin:
I see you have picked up the language already.
The Quebecois also drop their "H's" when they speak :rock:

haha yeah i guess i have:rolleyez: Its to bad i dont speak french, it would make this trip a lot easier :laugh:

HiTek21

Reaction score
Good time of year to be up here, nice weather so far. I've been up here 5 weeks and can't wait to go back home next week.

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
So no ones in the Montreal area i guess:laugh: i havent seen one tacoma, not one!! not even like a toyota truck period!!

Tunedx

Reaction score
Come down to Hamilton. U will see a sweet rr x thats starving to be boosted.

thunderkat1

Reaction score
I actually have one of the few 07 SWB X-Runners that was supposed to be sold there. It was the 3rd last one in Canada that year and I paid to ship it to Toronto because I got a good deal on the financing. Plus I didn't want to wait for an 08. Been loving every minute of it since 07. Have fun while you're up here with the "true north strong and free." Hopefully we have a chance to meet some other time somewhere.

Top Bottom