Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I'm back, Finally

Iggy08

Reaction score
After almost 2 years I've finally bought another X-Runner!!

You can skip this boring stuff if you want lol, just too excited about my X-Runner

I know I never really posted much, but I was always reading at stuff when I had my 05 BSP. I purchased that one with a salvage title, 40k on the odometer, but it ran perfectly. I fell in love as soon as I saw the X-Runner and loved her until my accident. I went into a ditch and rolled it leaving it completely totaled. I only had liability so that was the end of it... so I thought.

I was using my old beat up mustang after the accident and hated it. Yes I appreciated that it ran great still and never left me stranded, but I wasn't in love with it. I started loosing interest in a lot of things (like school and work) and decided I needed some encouragement... X-Runner to the rescue

I started seriously looking for another X-Runner about 6 months ago (maybe more). I would literally check XR-Underground.com, cars.com, autotrader.com, and craigslist.com daily for X-Runners for sale. I live north of Dallas so there was never more than 3 for sale at one time. Saw some good deals but no where near close enough to purchase. I got very busy during Christmas and couldn't check as often, but I was starting to loose hope. I couldn't afford much, so I knew I would be looking at some high miles. Even then I didn't see anything that was truly worth it... But then I Prayed

Yes, I really prayed the week leading up to Sunday that this truck I saw for sale at Allen Samuel's (North Richland Hills) was legit. Although BSP was very nice, SWB was always my dream! They were selling an 05 SWB with only 60k for $15,000. I thought this might be a trick or have some catch to it so I went to see it Sunday afternoon with a lot of skepticism... Praying worked!

Thanks to my Parents, we were able to knock a little more off of it and fit it perfectly in my budget! I would have never ever thought I would ever own another, let alone in SWB! I'm very grateful to my family and God for this opportunity. I know I wouldn't have it if it wasn't for them. I've been so happy with it, it's indescribable how I feel about my X-Runner!

You can continue reading here lol

2005 SpeedWay Blue X-Runner
60,000 miles on it
NO MODS :frown:
I found it for sale @ Allen Samuels in North Richland Hills

Now that I finally get another chance, I hope I can be a lot more active on this site. I'm down to hang out if you live around me(North of Dallas), I know I've seen a few around here. I'm going to the CupCake Meet in Austin this Saturday (probably not taking her though) and I'm always down for any car meet in the area.

Because I'm still going to school, I can't afford to do any mods right now (My Parents don't approve either lol)
So yeah, this baby's staying stock for a few more years. Hopefully I can get back on track and graduate sooner then later.

Anyway, feels beyond amazing to drive an X-Runner again! Thanks to anyone who reads this. :rockon:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
congrats man and welcome back to the world of Xrunner ownership!!! I am stoked reading this that you are stoked!!!

hopefully it serves its purpose and keeps you focused on the right things, and we are always here to help you mod this beast the way you want it!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
ps get some pics of this bad boy:top:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Awesome man good to have u. When u get your count up post some pics alright!...

Iggy08

Reaction score

Iggy08

Reaction score
Took me forever to figure this out (I don't know why, I'm a computer geek) but here are a few pics

I new exactly what to call her after I brought her home, her name's Aayla Secura
which brings up a question, is there a thread for what you named your X? I should start one, since I gave her the best fitting name ever! haha

God I love her! (don't tell my girl, Aayla is the only thing that's ever made her jealous muahaha)

From the Front
X-R%2520%25281%2529.jpg

From the back
X-R%2520%25285%2529.jpg

and the side (that dodge on the left is FREAKING AWESOME, not as beautiful as Aayla though)
X-R%2520%25284%2529.jpg

ok, last one I promise (and yes, that's a Chevy in my bed lol)
X-R%2520%25288%2529.jpg

Last edited:

eltus

Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome back. This is a great place even after I traded in my X two years back I still hang around here. there is great advice and a lot of knowlege on all things.

Iggy08

Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome back. This is a great place even after I traded in my X two years back I still hang around here. there is great advice and a lot of knowlege on all things.

I know what you mean, after I wrecked my first one I still came back on the site every once and a while

Top Bottom