Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

info on performance chips

donovanbedwell

Reaction score
what is the best performance chip for my money? i'm looking for HP gains mainly. don't care about gas mileage. any info will help.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
AEM units available from Dezod as well. Keep in mind though, they will all need some form of tuning. Some more than others.

decade

Reaction score
Sorry not trying to steal the thread, but is there any chip mod that can get performance and better gas mileage? :laugh:

bluedemon

Reaction score
Quickanswer ive found is no, u can mess with fuel maps using the urd maf recalibrator thing or basically get a new engine anagement system...

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Decade Its kind of a difficult question but it depends on your expectations!!! Everyone has a opinion or idea when it comes to saving gas, or power! Its like saying Is it SWEETER? well DEFINE what you consider SWEET, u know? Not saying that it is IMPOSSIBLE, but chances are slim to none! Think about how u goina save gas when power requires gas? Depends how much power u wanna make and how much gas you wanna save! BASICALLY to cut to the chase, IN THE END, to my opinion, its ONE OR THE OTHER(with some circumstances that there is some alternatives like a GOOD CUSTOM tune, u can tune it to be gas efficient untill 4K rpms then dumps power for example)

Top Bottom