Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Installed Full SS Drop Today

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
Installed the Full drop today. I have yet to test out the kit yet or get an alignment. But the stance defiantly looks better than it did. i only drove about 5 miles after i unloaded all the factory parts from the bed. The rear end feels lighter.

I would like to thank Shane, revobreaker, calinightrider, dmbfan73, XrunnIT, BSP06XRU, and dak-rt-2a-XR.

Thanks guys for answering my Q's.

Pics:

P1290124.jpg

P1290123.jpg

P1290122.jpg

P1290125.jpg

XRangel

Reaction score
how much was it? thinking about getting this or Short Shifter next...

KETCHUP

Reaction score
lookin good bro! Welcome to the SS club! :top:

Murderface

Reaction score
welcome to the club bro:top: i went from blocks to leafs about 3 weeks ago and i'm still finding these leafs to be getting better. in other words, i notice the difference every time i drive. i'm still bottoming out on about 1/2 the bumps i used to but the ride is MUCH better:rock:

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
factory wants 20 bucks per ubolt. 80 bucks for 4.
thats becasue you went to the dealer. Of course its going to be more!! They charge $5 for the plastic tabs holding out truck together, you can get a pack of four at auto store for $2

Auto Zone, Advance, O Reily's, Napa or local stores carry them, if they dont, they can order them. OEM ones would run you about $20-$30 (for the set)

Like he said above, it doesnt matter if they have 1 mile on them, once Toyota tourqued them, they were not safe to reuse.

Best of luck to you. Looks good, hope it holds.

Last edited:
Top Bottom