Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

insurance

TRD-X

Reaction score
BOOOOO GEICO! lol, jk. I work at USAA and we used to be super cheap.... till we started jacking up rates...... now its hard to beat you guys all the time.
Note no tickets: I pay Geico $279.00 every 6 mo. on the X but that's for $100,000. for car damage and $300,000. for medical. Also road side/towing.:top:

05Xrunner

Reaction score
ok...so what does that have to do with my rate? I have to pay that as well

TRD-X

Reaction score
That's why my rates are so high $100. of that money is for uninsured motorits, you pay in sc for the guy with not insurance. So if we didn't have to pay this my rates would be more like yours!:top:

lucke

Reaction score
not sure for the XR only, but i pay $218/mo for an 06 XR and an 09 Fit Sport... that's with a (finally) clean driving record again.

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
i turned 25 this month so i might start shopping for a better quote

Call GEICO fool!! And use my promo code!

BOOOOO GEICO! lol, jk. I work at USAA and we used to be super cheap.... till we started jacking up rates...... now its hard to beat you guys all the time.

Yeah, when I get people shopping from USAA I hate it, haha. You guys have good rates too. But I have noticed that you guys took a recent rate increase cause we are getting a lot more calls from your customers. It's part of the biz. We took a rate increase not long ago because all our doctors, lawyers, and aged drivers decided they should start running into stuff. So our preferred company took a hit. Kinda sucks.

teamben158

Reaction score
I have XR and Mini Cooper and my home through GEICO. I pay 110 a month for both cars with 1 speeding ticket and then 106 for the house. So about 216 a month.

I was paying 240 with another leading insurance company for just my cars.

I also work at GEICO. Here is a link for a promo code to call in and get a quote....
http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=29661

I'm going to have to call and get a quote, even though my insurance isn't too high right now.

2008 XR and a 2009 Mini Cooper S. I have 2 tickets, wife has 1. We pay around $180/month for both with Allstate.

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
i pay $256 a month for full coverage. basic full coverage... comp and coll. and liability. 09' X and clean record... and im 21....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:dontknow:

NoKz

Reaction score
$170/month, full coverage with Mercury Ins. & 1 speeding ticket.

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
i pay $256 a month for full coverage. basic full coverage... comp and coll. and liability. 09' X and clean record... and im 21....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:dontknow:

how long have you had your driver license? you are considered a youthful driver till your 25, so that isn't helping.

shaX 07

Reaction score
23 years old, clean driving record, $90 / month with Progressive in Maine, full coverage with $500 deductibles & rental reimbursement as well..

thebenmack

Reaction score
thanks alot guys you've been a big help. i think im gonna go with progressive, there telling me 123 and some change.by the way im 23/florida/no tickets in 3 yrs but 1 in five and im paying 165 through occidental fire and casualty. thanks again

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I pay 244. with marriage, 25year old and life insurance......a month...my record will be clean may of next year :top: Statefarm has always treated me right, Ill have to see whats up after my record is clean. If it doesnt improve by much, I think I may switch :top:

Top Bottom