Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

is this even possible? supercharger..

butters607

Reaction score
its the fit kit these asswipes advertise it as the supercharger itself.

BondXII

Reaction score
Can't believe they would advertise a whole supercharger when it's just the fit kit. Whatever gets the sale...I guess. I'd be pretty ticked if I didn't look up the part number first and got just the fit kit in the mail.

butters607

Reaction score
Can't believe they would advertise a whole supercharger when it's just the fit kit. Whatever gets the sale...I guess. I'd be pretty ticked if I didn't look up the part number first and got just the fit kit in the mail.

Exactly what I was thinking and they are allowed to deal in oem sad sad sad...

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
if it was a supercharger and i forgot to put in an extra 0 on the price i would try to kick myself real hard

Gadget

Reaction score
That part number is the fit kit.

All the description, picture and other info says it is the supercharger.

If I already did not have one I would buy it and raise hell when they shipped something other than the supercharger.

G

butters607

Reaction score
eBay sent this message to (butters607).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Seller has responded to your question about this item
Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More
Dear butters607,

This is not our intention. We use a listing service and their set up is doing this. We fix this error as soon as we notice it. You are the second customer to bring this to our attention. It has been fixed. We are sorry for any confusion and do not mean to mislead any of our customers.

- toyotaset
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

To: toyotaset
Subject: Other: butters607 sent a message about TOYOTA OEM PTR2935120 Supercharger #291038875302
Sent Date: Dec-22-13 11:53:53 PST

Dear toyotaset,

Problem is this is for a "FIT KIT" you are falsely advertising that product as the supercharger itself.

- butters607

Gadget was right I should have ordered one I looked at the link again and they quickly changed it hahaha got my troll on!

BondXII

Reaction score
Probably good that you didn't buy hoping to get a free supercharger out of it. If they were smart when you would call them wondering where the "rest" of the supercharger was...they would use the part number listed in their defense and say that you didn't do your research, or you should have contacted them before buying if you had any questions.

Probably a lot better for everyone that you did the right thing and notify them of the mistake.

STONER-X

Reaction score
fit kit or not... it says it is compatible with the 2.7... lol

Top Bottom