Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is Your X-Runner Paid Off?

Is Your X-Runner Paid Off?

• Yes, my X-Runner is paid off!

Votes: 133 40.1%
  • No, still have a loan on mine!

Votes: 199 59.9%

• Total voters

Rez146

Reaction score
i been sending double payments each month so i am trying to pay it off quick so all my money can go to modding it

jeffrey.f.tsai

Reaction score
Paid the dealer off the first day, got my X the second day... Been driving used cars all my life, so had some money saved...Nothing beats a brand new vehicle...

big_dirte

Reaction score
Not paid off yet. I have the money to pay it off right now but I keep thinking about other things I can do with the money. What do you guys think I should do? This is the only debt that I have. It would be nice to pay it off but I am just not sure.

Dirte

shaX 07

Reaction score
Not paid off yet. I have the money to pay it off right now but I keep thinking about other things I can do with the money. What do you guys think I should do? This is the only debt that I have. It would be nice to pay it off but I am just not sure.

Dirte

It depends on how much you have in savings. If you have to wipe out your savings to pay it off than I say don't do it becuase in this economy it's wise to keep money in liquid savings vs having nothing.

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Mine is paid off...............wanna buy it?

big_dirte

Reaction score
It depends on how much you have in savings. If you have to wipe out your savings to pay it off than I say don't do it becuase in this economy it's wise to keep money in liquid savings vs having nothing.

I mean I have enough to pay it off and still have about 20K left. But I am getting ready to buy a house and add a SC to the X. Ahhhh....Funk it!!!! I might as well pay it off.

Dirte

Chino

Reaction score
Just paid mine off 3yrs early and going to the dealer to get money back for the GAP ins and one other thing can remember what:hmmmm2: but any way more money for mods:rockon:

nine9six

Reaction score
Just paid mine off 3yrs early and going to the dealer to get money back for the GAP ins and one other thing can remember what:hmmmm2: but any way more money for mods:rockon:

Damn, how long have you had the truck? 3 years early? That would be awesome! I am going to make my $350 payment today. Minimum is $200-something.

Chino

Reaction score
Damn, how long have you had the truck? 3 years early? That would be awesome! I am going to make my $350 payment today. Minimum is $200-something.

I had the truck for 2yrs 4mo, came into some cash so i paid off my truck the wifes car and all the CC's :rockon: i figured while i got the cash put it toward what needed to be paid off :top:

Oklahoman06RR

Reaction score
Bought mine used and was able to pay cash money for it. Now I just need some money for mods. lol

TRD-X

Reaction score
She was mine the day I drove her home! :rockon: Now all I need to do is get to modding her. ftw

x ynot

Reaction score
nope for me got along way to go:thumpdown:

livinginsa

Reaction score
Paid cash. I was looking for a chicken truck for work, just something to haul food or equipment around for restaurant to restaurant. I had been making the managers use their trucks but we fired one of the managers so I thought I needed a truck. I was thinking about nothing over $500. Then after seeing what I would get for $500, I decided to get my thinking up. The next day, I was looking at trucks around $3,500 but still didn't like anything that I saw. Then I was thinking around $5,000. Then I ran into this truck on Craigslist. I think I bargained him down to about $10,400 because it needed new shoes and a new starter. Wow, from $500 to $10,400.

Wrote a check last week to pay off my car, too. Since the interest was around 4%, I didn't see the logic in paying it off but I put down $10K and I only owed about 18 months on it. I am payed off on the house, car, truck, supercharged jetski, etc. Wish I could say the same for the large bills.

Jwall

Reaction score
Heck yes! Bought the bitch with cash...well money order lmao! Saved long and hard for my baby. $26g's CDN. Brand new 2kms

Top Bottom