Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Its a Ghost!!

Shanes56

Reaction score
Hello Hello Folks,

Well yes I have been under the radar on XRU for some time now.

Here is a clif notes version of what is going on with myself and Sittin Sic; (trust me I could right a novel about the last two years of my life)

-I own a 150 seat resurant and a 13 room motel
-I have a wife
-I have a new born child
-I have Sittin Sic
-I have parts in the warehouse and ready to be sent (including coils, sways, shocks)
-I went MIA for a month or so in prime season for the resturant and the baby and it snowballed from there because I was unable to keep up with everything and needless/rightfully so I got a few angry customer (which that in turn snowballed)
-for those looking for stock hieght I have tried to get a manufacture to do a small run of them but the only manufacture that is willing to do this is one that I will not trust nor sell their work, I have in the past and there was to much error in the products. For anyone that wants their information email me and I will gladly give it to you but I can by no mean recomend them
-steal leafs are in the 5th prototype and still testing there are issues that make it near imposible for steal leafs to be bolt on but I am trying (also remember I do not put a product on the market with out 100% assurance that it is ready, rushing a product will only take money and customers out of my pocket in the long run)
-I will call Eibach tomorrow mnorning and give them another run at the making the stock heights for me

I would like to end with I appreciate the people that have stepped up for me and tried to help me out on the forums (all second to Philip). Also that for the last 3-4 months I have not missed an order nor have I been tardy on an order

On the other hand I messed up and I know that (life happens) but I am back and sittin sic is back I finally have an internet connection and cellphone reception please remember I live in the boonies.

Here is my cell # (920) 421-3335 Please call if you have any questions If I dont pick up please leave a message and I will get back to you within the week. I am central standard time so please call within a reasonable time.

Once again thank you and I will try my best to become more active on the forums especially this one being that my bandwidth family is all in XRU please remeber I was a member before I was a vendor.

X-roller

Reaction score
Welcome back bud!

I had an issue about a month ago with my leafs and he got to me the very next day and I got the leafs replaced in about 2 weeks. He got the process going asap. Thanks shane and good luck with everything and god bless your family.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
welcome back bud, and glad to see your doing well.... :top: Also glad to see you step up and let others know what is going on.

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
welcome back and I understand bro, its all good, your products are top notch, family and life comes first, thanks for all that you do. :top:

gregincali

Reaction score
Welcome back Brother. I stand behind, and love your products:rock:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
welcome back Shane! glad to see you back around here.

ntinhri

Reaction score
Ive been in contact with shane and looks like I will have my leafs replaced.. I appreciate him stepping up and taking care of them and look forward to seeing more positive threads about SIttin sic!

808XR10

Reaction score
howzit shane!!! welcome back to tha underground

PiNkY

Reaction score
Glad to hear that your having a productive life/business. So many others are not as fortunate - hope everything gets back up and running. Personally I have been needing a set of stock height higher PPI's so I hope Eibach jumps on it this time.

Woo sittin sic is back!!!

Last edited:

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
^I'm with him on the stock height coils.
Welcome back

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Glad to see you finally dug yourself outta the snow Shane :crinklehair:. Congrats on the baby also. Boy or girl?

5000XD

Reaction score
Interesting! Keep us posted on those leafs!

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
Glad to know you and your family are doing great. A BIG welcome back from your XRU fam

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Nice to see you back Shane. Yea, we all have to deal with life. If people don't understand, then that is their problem. Props for steppin up and givin us a status.

I will probably hit you up for some QA1s and maybe a sway bar kit very soon. Nice to see Sittin Sic back up brotha.

Jwall

Reaction score
Welcome back bro! Congrates on the marjor life changes, alot all at once. I am sure the break from NST really helped.

Top Bottom