Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

It's been a fun ride, but I needed a change

AFP520

Reaction score
After 4 accidents of not being at fault, I could not take the bad luck streak anymore. Got it at invoice. At least I won't be all over the road when it snows!

I'll probably poke back around here and there. This is definitely the best place on the net for this truck. Best of luck to all of you and take care.

-Pip

WlxDmPN.jpg

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Good luck... hope the curse doesn't follow you! :top:

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
With your luck I would of gone BIGGER, like a dually. Let them hit that.

G

nick_gz1

Reaction score
nice car man, im debating on getting one of those or an audi when i get back for the wifey.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Maybe you can hit up Xero_sin i believe he has or had parts up for grabs for a SUbi.

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
maybe ppl were aiming for the red? :dontknow:

either way, nice ride bro hope it makes you happy

autobodyX

Reaction score
Best of luck with the new ride, I have had a few vehicle that we targets for problems, it was probably best to move on.

SethXR1990

Reaction score
Best of luck man....
I'm looking at getting an evo or subi this year :top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Nice purchase, definitely love the sound they make with aftermarket exhaust!

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
howzit. i just came from a 2011 wrx. i can tell you now, the car has some serious giddy up at stage 2. if i knew you were going to go into a wrx i wouldve sold you some of my parts for a good deal. pretty much had everything minus the 6spd trans w/ dccd. only thing i have available if youre interested is the invidia q300, wet okoles, and oem sti mirrors w/ signals, everything else went lol. last piece of advice, make friends with someone in service dept at your dealership. itll mostly like be make or break for you and your new vehicle. it was for me.

AFP520

Reaction score
howzit. i just came from a 2011 wrx. i can tell you now, the car has some serious giddy up at stage 2. if i knew you were going to go into a wrx i wouldve sold you some of my parts for a good deal. pretty much had everything minus the 6spd trans w/ dccd. only thing i have available if youre interested is the invidia q300, wet okoles, and oem sti mirrors w/ signals, everything else went lol. last piece of advice, make friends with someone in service dept at your dealership. itll mostly like be make or break for you and your new vehicle. it was for me.
Thanks for the tips man. I got the car at invoice because a friend I worked with has bought 3 cars from them already. I will try to get a shoe-in there. The only problem is that the dealer is about 45 mins away :thumbdown:

What do I need for stage 2? An intake and Cobb A/P ??

NODRULN

Reaction score
very nice car i owned a 02 wrx and i loved the sound and it was quick. you will be happy when it snows. play time

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
stage 2 is just an accessport and downpipe away LOL...the intake and ap is considered stage 1+. thats what i was at for a little bit, and you can definately tell the difference. the real difference maker is when you go to stage 2, the jump is noticeable. the powerband is very broad throughout the range. as for the the foglights and what not, i didnt do all those mods, but there is detailed write up on nasioc.

EDIT: im not trying to sell my own parts, but i suggest you pick up my wet okole seat covers up because they make the interior way more nicer, plus it takes that ugly wrx log off the seats LOL. they are practically brand new. when i sold my car, it had 55xx miles on it. these seat covers have less than a 1/3 of those miles and on top of that it was not my daily driver, and the other seats were sat in less than five times. these covers still have the brand new car smell on them. they are pure black with the charcoal piping. cost me 600. i will give you a very substantial deal since you are part of the brotherhood.

Last edited:

AFP520

Reaction score
stage 2 is just an accessport and downpipe away LOL...the intake and ap is considered stage 1+. thats what i was at for a little bit, and you can definately tell the difference. the real difference maker is when you go to stage 2, the jump is noticeable. the powerband is very broad throughout the range. as for the the foglights and what not, i didnt do all those mods, but there is detailed write up on nasioc.

EDIT: im not trying to sell my own parts, but i suggest you pick up my wet okole seat covers up because they make the interior way more nicer, plus it takes that ugly wrx log off the seats LOL. they are practically brand new. when i sold my car, it had 55xx miles on it. these seat covers have less than a 1/3 of those miles and on top of that it was not my daily driver, and the other seats were sat in less than five times. these covers still have the brand new car smell on them. they are pure black with the charcoal piping. cost me 600. i will give you a very substantial deal since you are part of the brotherhood.
That's steep for seat covers! :ahhhhh: I'll have to let you know. I wasn't really planning on getting those.

Top Bottom