Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

June 27 - MMA Fight in Norfolk

Are you going to the fight?

• Total voters

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
BUMP...I'm game if I'm here! What's the deal with the tix?

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
we are shut down that week ( gotta love the auto industry) so I should be game for this

just need the details

if you want to do a meet, I can probably host, but Im about 45 min from the scope. I have a spare room and hotels all around me.

its up to you guys

Justin

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
BUMP...I'm game if I'm here! What's the deal with the tix?

I can get us tix - I just need to know how many people... probably by the end of next week but I'll find out a drop dead date tomorrow.

If you go with me you will also get access to the VIP room and the after party. :top:

Our TV spot for the VAB area:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsBhNqtVg5w

Can any of our military members put up some fliers on the base if I send some down??? That would really help us out.

xrunish

Reaction score
im down just need to know the price for the tickets cause i have a plane ticket to buy aso

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys - looks like I'm gonna be out on this one. I forgot that I signed up to help a family member with a Toyota sponsored Food Drive here in town. Unfortunately, I feel that since I signed up for that first that I need to keep that commitment. Real sorry guys I thought it was the weekend before the fight!

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
Guys - looks like I'm gonna be out on this one. I forgot that I signed up to help a family member with a Toyota sponsored Food Drive here in town. Unfortunately, I feel that since I signed up for that first that I need to keep that commitment. Real sorry guys I thought it was the weekend before the fight!

DAMMIT KLINT!!! :motz: LOL!!!

Good luck with the food drive...are trying to make it a meet???:hmmmm2:

Thread closed, LOL!!!:laugh:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good luck with the food drive...are trying to make it a meet???

I very well may --- I think it would be badass to bring at least 4-5 X-Runners up in there with beds full of food. How friggin cool would that be? I'll be making a new thread about it in the next day or so. :top:

I'm truly not trying to push you guys... but for anyone that may still be interested in going to the fight (it should be a good one), here is where you can get tix. The big bummer is that if I could have gone, we would have had VIP all access - including the after party. BAH! Real sorry guys.
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01004297B0418944?artistid=1328897&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=830

Top Bottom