Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS K2 steps down as owner of XR-Underground.com

FireB

Reaction score
Thanks for providing such an useful forum.
Hope this will be carried on by the new owners!

redarkx

Reaction score
This is by far the best forum I have ever been a member of K2. I fully attribute that to the creators and moderators of this site and would like to thank you guys, especially Klint, for every bit of information on here. Coincidentally, I'd also like to thank you for being broke all the tome because of the cool mod ideas I have found by being a member of this forum. Lol.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Klint, you give a lot of credit to others......but it was you that put so much ever to the XRU we know today. Sure, all of us enjoy and are willing to put in hard work....but it would have never been possible without you. I have never met you, however I know you are humble. You are a family man.....to your immediate family.....and your extended family....XRU. Bro, we will never forget what you started and where you wanted this to go. WE hate to see this, but respect your desicions as a man, husband, and father. WE have all been thru difficult times. You have built a community of trust, understand, and support. That is what this site is all about and your legacy will forever live on! We wish you the best Klint. Always....and forever!!

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Good Luck Klint! , Hopefully we'll still see you poking around in here sometimes, lately I haven't been on his site that much, I've had to make some changes in my life since the start of 2011 and none of them have exactly turned out to be positive.

This site is awesome, i'm sure the new owners will keep this site awesome.

Gadget

Reaction score
Klint you will always be the FOUNDER of XRU. Thank you very much for starting such an awesome place for fellow enthusiasts to gather.

I am very pleased that a great group has stepped up to make sure this place continues on, but it did take FOUR of them to fill in for you....

I am also very grateful that you did not sell out and see this place taken over by big corporate interest with profit as their only motive. They just want to clutter it up with a bunch of crass advertisements that have nothing to do with the specific vehicle of interest that brings us all together. I hope this forum stays pure and uncontaminated.

G

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Klint,

I admire your love for your family over your vehicles. And I don't mean that in a disrespectful way, I've just seen far too many people get lost in the world of vehicles.

I'm grateful for this website, and for introducing me to people that I have yet to meet, but will be friends for as long as I can hope.

You're a great guy, and obviously a wonderful father/husband, congrats on the new one!

Best wishes, and I hope to see you around.

Crista

ps - Congrats to all the new owners!

trd_sport

Reaction score
now that k2 is gone we can P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
First order of business should be to bring "BB" back :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reaction score
Good luck in all you do. While I'm still fairly new to this forum, it has brought on a few good laughs. A friend of mine who is the reason I bought my XR was on here as well. I used to work with him but never knew he had an XR until November of last year.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing how this site grows and grows. Coming from the Mazda community that was so tightly knit, it was hard to find a replacement. Luckily, this fit right in with what I was used to.

Thanks and God bless!

-Dale

Clewis333

Reaction score
Thank you for XRU, i hate having to weed out xrunner specific threads on CT's and TW, so XRU is a God Send.
Congratulations on your baby (boy or girl) and good luck with your business and family!

-Lewis

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Good luck to you and your Family Klint. We will be here and always that special part of your family.

Baggins44

Reaction score
Thank you for giving us our little world here, but family first good luck brotha

808XR10

Reaction score
do what you have to do bro and if god has given you an oppurtunity to progress even further then its not good to decline it. keep it rollin as they say:top:

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
K2, I want to thank you for make such a wonderful community that supports as many enthusiasts as they can. Before I found XRU I had little to no support, lots of negative feedback and hate on other forums on what I wanted to do with my truck, Lucario. When I found XRU, even though I don't an Xrunner but a 4Runner, all of you have in someway supported me and my decisions. I have even met some really cool people that I normally wouldn't have. We all can understand it takes alot to run and managed a place like this and family does come first. All I can say is long live XRU!!

xmoney jr

Reaction score
klint i hate to see you do this but i personally think its a good call of owners
i hope you can help them out if they need you in the end
i rembier the old x-runner meets like the i think it was the frist you ever had and we went to the verterns place in virgina i wanna say thanx for everything klint

SSSXR

Reaction score
well I'm glad I was able to meet you at x-fest. Congratulations on the baby.

this is a little beside the point and may sound selfish but I was wondering what will happen the the XRU store now? more specifically the stickers because you're the one with the vinyl cutter. I was about to order a couple but if your handing the store over too who would be able to manufacture them?

I know a someone local who could make them for me but would need the .psd/.cdr or whichever file type you use to cut them. maybe I could get that if I pay some type of royalty fee??? and of course promise to only use it for myself?? (ie. not make more and sell to others...)

lmk.

arizonacatjetton

Reaction score
Thank you for creating this forum, I have learned so much about my truck and I learn something new everyday. This site got me started with the modding and I love seeing everyones unique ideas.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
family first, career second and any time left over for hobbies! Out of a mere idea you created one if not the best fourm on the internet period! The people that stick around here after parting from their X prove that.

As SSXR said to ketchup the fam mod is not another bolt on!

You have chosen some excellent successors and as Gadeget said 3 people are now doing the job that you single handedly started!

I wish you the best in your future endevors Klint and hopefully with an X or not get to shake your hand at an XFE!!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
You will always be a big part of this site. I hate to see you go, but you have to do whats best for you and the family. I am honored to be a part of the staff and that you let us take it over to keep it the place we all know and love. I just hope the 4 of us together can fill your shoes. You set the bar high my friend.

well I'm glad I was able to meet you at x-fest. Congratulations on the baby.

this is a little beside the point and may sound selfish but I was wondering what will happen the the XRU store now? more specifically the stickers because you're the one with the vinyl cutter. I was about to order a couple but if your handing the store over too who would be able to manufacture them?

I know a someone local who could make them for me but would need the .psd/.cdr or whichever file type you use to cut them. maybe I could get that if I pay some type of royalty fee??? and of course promise to only use it for myself?? (ie. not make more and sell to others...)

lmk.

The store will be coming back once we get the transfer all figured out. I believe we have some inventory of the vinyl. And I believe Klint will still be doing the cutting for us. I am not sure of a time frame but we will get it all figured out and get the store back online again for you guys as soon as we can. :blurock:

Top Bottom