Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KDW2 question

XRobber

Reaction score
No idea on the difference, but I got them a lot cheaper then that. Look around before you jump up and buy through tire rack.

uh60rotorhead

Reaction score
I'm not actually looking to buy right now... just doing some research and came across this.

it looks like it might have something to do with the load the tires can take. the first one is rated "LL" (whatever that means) and can take 300 more lbs. Also, the second one is a little heavier.

fbjxr

Reaction score
one of the kdw's have been discontinued. thats why there is not a lot of sizes for one of those.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
Not to sway you one way or the other but I'd like for rob to find them cheaper than that .besides their warehouse is in you back yard of ga.the price i said was with road hazard as well.talks cheap.

XRobber

Reaction score
Not to sway you one way or the other but I'd like for rob to find them cheaper than that .besides their warehouse is in you back yard of ga.the price i said was with road hazard as well.talks cheap.
I just paid $652.00 for all 4 ($163.00) each from Four wheel parts.
Michael (Wshsbears) found them at costco for like 172 Each (includes mount and balance)

fbjxr

Reaction score
why cant i find them this cheap? i am only finding kdw's mounted and balanced for around 900

XRobber

Reaction score
My price does not include mounting Michael's Does.

fbjxr

Reaction score
i looked at costco, they say 764 total. 191 a tire.

XRobber

Reaction score
<shrug> Im going off of what Michael found locally. He got the price in the store. I didn't go there, cuz I found them cheaper. I will post the receipt up tonight for you guys to see.

fbjxr

Reaction score
i believe you. i am not second guessing you. i want the kdw but i cant afford 920 dollar tires right now. i have to find tires today because my wheels will be done friday and my truck is setting on jacks in my driveway:thumpdown:

XRobber

Reaction score
Pwned.
DSC00004.JPG

Top Bottom