Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KETCHUP goes to the paint shop tom

hrspwr236

Reaction score
if you go with the chrome stockers it would look great with your scheme
chrome002.jpg

DanNolan

Reaction score
you better call em daily and bug the crap out of them...only way bodyshops work to schedule is when they just dont want to be bugged by you forever...lol

KETCHUP

Reaction score
you better call em daily and bug the crap out of them...only way bodyshops work to schedule is when they just dont want to be bugged by you forever...lol

yeah.....I know bro. Really can't cause I haven't paid them half the cost yet (which is what they require down for custom paint). It will be done Tuesday next week......

Ill get some pics once they start sanding. The body kit, fender pieces, and bumper pieces are off.....

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
what about your check?? did the insurance cut you your check yet??

Venomous_X

Reaction score
sorry bro, I wouldnt have let em take it till I had the check, :thumpdown: I had the same thing happen to me in my saturn :frown: a month to get a fender/hood and a headlight painted....

KETCHUP

Reaction score
sorry bro, I wouldnt have let em take it till I had the check, :thumpdown: I had the same thing happen to me in my saturn :frown: a month to get a fender/hood and a headlight painted....

Not too worried about it. If they don't have it done by Tuesday........Ill be pissed. I know the guy...so its all good. I did tell him....."damn.....I could have kept my truck!" He said...."I thought you would have you check by now. We are doing this on good faith." Really can't blame him. They have been in business for 8 years in EP.....so I think we are cool:top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Where can I steal some of those? :hmmmm2:

you have to just watch out for em. I asked this XRU member that was in Iraq several months ago. Now that he is gettin aftermarkets, he is sellin me his chrome stockers. Its hard to find someone gettin rid of some though.....:dontknow:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Where can I steal some of those? :hmmmm2:

not sure that would be a good ideal but i got lucky when blackcat let me borrow them when i was getting these done

9-19-2008019.jpg

Blackcat:rock:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Still not done???:dontknow:

UPDATE:

My insurance company finally got their **** strait. The check will be to the BS on Wednesday. They are going to start working on it again tomorrow. Everything is apart.....they just stopped cause my insurance company was screwing up. KETCHUP is now scheduled to be done next Wednesday after Thanksgiving. DAMNIT!! :motz:I miss KETCHUP!! Why does something free have to cause me so much DAMN drama!????:argh:

Last edited by a moderator:

XTruckDriver

Reaction score
Ketchup,

Make sure you get the lein holder and yourself to endorse the insurance check before you give it to the body shop or it will bounce. Had that happen once on some stuff that was stolen from my house. The check didn't bounce back to my bank until 4 weeks later and screwed up all kinds of stuff.

Grumpy

Reaction score
I believe this explain it. Price, speed, and quality.

600px-project_trianglesvg.png

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Cause it free!:top:Good things are worth waiting 4 bro.

yeah....:rolleyez: I guess.

Ketchup,

Make sure you get the lein holder and yourself to endorse the insurance check before you give it to the body shop or it will bounce. Had that happen once on some stuff that was stolen from my house. The check didn't bounce back to my bank until 4 weeks later and screwed up all kinds of stuff.

Actually, there is a new law. I guess that was part of the problem. All the damn people but the last manager that helped me didn't know that. The check is made to the body shop and me. I could have either been that way, or the lein holder by law....

Last edited:
Top Bottom