Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Keyless entry

Nick_c

Reaction score
So do all xrunners have keyless entry? If not how do you tell if you have it or not.

chatt x

Reaction score
You didn't get key fobs with the keys?:hmmmm2:

justin13703

Reaction score
You should have it. The only thing that was an option was the VIP factory security system. But all of them will have keyless entry.

chatt x

Reaction score
What's a person to do in this case? Sell a kidney to the dealer for two keyless entry remotes? That would make me a little paranoid knowing someone out there has 2 ways to access my vehicle without having to use a crowbar.

Workman3886

Reaction score

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
i got lucky, at first the salesperson told me they didnt have it...so i MADE him go look or i would buy it, it turned up by miracle, and i asked for the second one and he tryed to give me all this crap...i said i wanted it or wasnt taking the truck...i got 2 lol those ppl are always trying to hustle a brotha

Nick_c

Reaction score
Dear God, a part of me wants to think those instructions are real, the other part of me wonders if that site is trolling people, good luck man, I felt overwhelmed just reading it!

the directions seems like some bull. I might have to take it to Toyota?
I know my locksmith can program the keys.....I wonder if he could do it also.

Takos

Reaction score
Dealer wanted $400 per clicker. Ended up buying a cheap security system that included 2 clickers for half of that price installed and working. the system included a kill switch. Only problem is the trunk button doesn't seem to do work!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
If you get a new key fob, try THIS.

And yes, keyless entry is standard on all X-Runners. :top:

Nick_c

Reaction score
:blurock:So after 15 tries yesterday and three today it works like a champ.:blurock:

Top Bottom