Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

koozie time

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
just ordered my koozie and sticker for the front windshield, cant wait to put a Coors light in this bad boy. just thought i would share. XRU KOOZIE FTW

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Only problem with these is remembering to bring it home again :biggrin: ordered mine lol

~TWITCH~

Reaction score
Ordered the koozie and a SWB XRU sticker as well. They look awesome. Glad I can support the XRU website with my purchase. Will be breaking in my koozie with some Newcastle.:top:

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
would it be bad if I sport the XRU stuff on a 4runner? just asking.

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
support is support i wouldnt see the problem im about to put one on my wifes tahoe cuz i can

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
As soon as mine gets here I'll pop a corona in it and snap a pic for everyone.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Somebody post a pic with a beer in it.

I'll make sure this happens tomorrow. :rock:

As soon as mine gets here I'll pop a corona in it and snap a pic for everyone.

Make sure you guys know that this particular Koozie is made cans or wide bottles. The beer in the pic on the XRU store is Turbo Dog Beer that a buddy gave me. I THOUGHT these would fit bottles as well, and they'll work --- just not real snug.

And so...................... I've decided to do a run of bottle Koozies too! Do you guys like the bottle koozies? And if so, zippered or not?

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Definently wanting a bottle koozie! A zipper would be awesome

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Definently wanting a bottle koozie! A zipper would be awesome

^ This is what I'm thinking too. Basically identical design, on black, with a black zipper. Gonna look into pricing this weekend. If it's feasible, I'll go ahead and get them on order. The big problem with promotional items like these is that you have to order a shit-ton of them. So I've had to clear some space out of the office to keep the three massive boxes of Koozies that came in this week. :laugh:

X-roller

Reaction score
Just got a takata green xr sticker! and some recruiting cards. Pretty stoked for that sticker.... should stand out just right.

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
just ordered my koozie and sticker for the front windshield, cant wait to put a Coors light in this bad boy. just thought i would share. XRU KOOZIE FTW

Coors Light, you fag!:biggrin:

Btw, I ordered one for my self as well. Klint, definitely need to get some bottle versions!

Last edited:

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
if drinking Coors light makes me a fag so be it, im a Baller on a budget, whats your excuse Fluffy

Jwall

Reaction score
I will be ordering mine also. Went to go order it and it kept having problems shipping to canada. no price given so i couldnt complete order :( oh well I will get it figured out soon

Top Bottom