Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KY Thread

srt761

Reaction score
Are there any XR owners in the state other than me?

Gadget

Reaction score
Damn, what a disappointment. I thought this thread was going to be about something completely different.

G

srt761

Reaction score
Lol sorry. Just tryin to find some local xr owners. Seems I'm the only one since I haven't seen any other than mine

gearhead899

Reaction score
Damn, what a disappointment. I thought this thread was going to be about something completely different.

G

haha you and me both G. we need to get our minds out of the gutter :laugh:

roy365

Reaction score
To hell with the his & hers stuff......I don't like anything that deadens the feel. :thumbdown: Warming FTW.

Anyway....back to the thread, I don't think I have seen that many from your neck of the woods. I used to eat at the Cracker Barrel on the Elizabethtown exit a few times a year. Isn't a State Troopers office there too?

Welcome if I missed your I'm new" thread. :top:

srt761

Reaction score
Lol yea theres a post there. I'm actually from Elizabethtown.

GR6RR

Reaction score
ky-yours-mine.jpg

roy365

Reaction score
I know Elizabethtown and Bowling Green had some bad ass police cars when I'd come through too. You'd see 5.0 Mustangs and my personal favorite was Buick Grand Nationals.

I lived in northern KY for about 10 yrs.

adamewwy

Reaction score
Damn bro where were u when I still had my x? I live bout 45 minutes from e-town in Columbia, ky. I sold my X last fall b/c I had a kid on the way and needed something more practical for the family. I miss my X everyday and hopefully someday I will have another one. My old x is actually sitting at a dealership in bardstown for sale. I still keep track of her. Lol

srt761

Reaction score
We have 2 supercharged 5.0s, a charger, and camero now. Along with an explorer and a f150 lol. Street racing in elizabethtown is crazy during the spring through fall

If its the black one I drove it. I had a srt 4 last year and a half. I just bought my X from Louisville

Last edited:

adamewwy

Reaction score
Was it the black one with the black boss wheels or did it have mirror faced niche wheels?

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
heaps-disappointment_zpsc38688f0.jpg

i should stop jumping to conclusions before opening a thread.

Top Bottom