Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Laser Jammer install pictures.

X-Runnin

Reaction score
laser jammers are legal here in FL. radar jammers aren't though.. thats sweet, but i don't get laser enough here yet to justify 700 bones..

I'm pretty sure this is true in all states, but I could be wrong

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Well it also functions as a parking sensor and a garage door opener if you want it to (via the programmable software)! :laugh:

How was I to know it would interfere with police equipment?

When I get hit with laser I slow down to the posted speed limit and turn the jammer off. This allows the police to acquire a speed reading and not think so much of it.

My last ticket would of been near 800$ + insurance hikes so its well worth it. You usually don't even know if you get hit with laser unless your rocking a V1.

The V1 laser optics are the most superior at gathering stray IR fragments out of all the detectors ive owned/tested. The V1 picks up IR scatter from a remote control when pointed 1" away from the laser jam heads in the grille.

I get hit with a direct laser shot maybe 3-6 times a year.

Last edited:

JakeX

Reaction score
Well it also functions as a parking sensor and a garage door opener if you want it to (via the programmable software)! :laugh:

How was I to know it would interfere with police equipment?

When I get hit with laser I slow down to the posted speed limit and turn the jammer off. This allows the police to acquire a speed reading and not think so much of it.

My last ticket would of been near 800$ + insurance hikes so its well worth it. You usually don't even know if you get hit with laser unless your rocking a V1.

The V1 laser optics are the most superior at gathering stray IR fragments out of all the detectors ive owned/tested. The V1 picks up IR scatter from a remote control when pointed 1" away from the laser jam heads in the grille.

I get hit with a direct laser shot maybe 3-6 times a year.

i still cannot understand how you can not be pulled over for jamming the cops laser. Even if you jam it, they are gonna know you jammed it and pull you over for it, even if you only jam it enough to slow down and get to the speed limit. And are radar detectors not laser jammers? I thought a radar gun was a laser gun? :dontknow:

Yallrun

Reaction score
Radar Detectors are just that, detectors. They don't jam anything.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
i still cannot understand how you can not be pulled over for jamming the cops laser. Even if you jam it, they are gonna know you jammed it and pull you over for it, even if you only jam it enough to slow down and get to the speed limit. And are radar detectors not laser jammers? I thought a radar gun was a laser gun? :dontknow:

Laser is controlled by the Food & Drug Administration and is not a federally regulated speed enforcemeant (as of yet). The FCC regulates and controls police Radar and the bands its allowed to consume.

Get caught with a radar jammer and you are in big trouble - its a felony.

A Laser Jammer however unless its prohibited by your 'local' state laws is not illegal as the FCC does not control IR beams.

Laser guns get error messages all the time from solar flares and other variables. It is not uncommon for a police officer to read an error on a laser gun. Thus if you slow down briskly, turn the jammer off, and allow the officer to acquire your speed there are no problems.

The "Jammer" is also a Garage Door Opener, and parking sensor equipment....

JakeX

Reaction score
Radar Detectors are just that, detectors. They don't jam anything.

so they detect a laser. yeah i guess i knew that they didnt jam it. but wont the police see that your jamming it?

Laser is controlled by the Food & Drug Administration and is not a federally regulated speed enforcemeant (as of yet). The FCC regulates and controls police Radar and the bands its allowed to consume.

Get caught with a radar jammer and you are in big trouble - its a felony.

A Laser Jammer however unless its prohibited by your 'local' state laws is not illegal as the FCC does not control IR beams.

Laser guns get error messages all the time from solar flares and other variables. It is not uncommon for a police officer to read an error on a laser gun. Thus if you slow down briskly, turn the jammer off, and allow the officer to acquire your speed there are no problems.

The "Jammer" is also a Garage Door Opener, and parking sensor equipment....

understood now, thank ytou much man

trd_sport

Reaction score
Ill be getting one soon:top:....need this and a valentine 1 and Im good to go:driver:

trd_sport

Reaction score
This just occured to me...may be a dumb question, but will the laser jammer have an effect on EzTag EzPass for tollroads? I dont know what sort of communication they use.:dontknow:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
This just occured to me...may be a dumb question, but will the laser jammer have an effect on EzTag EzPass for tollroads? I dont know what sort of communication they use.:dontknow:

No. Laser Interceptor does not constantly send out jamming IR light. Furthermore the EZPass systems are based off of a RFID chip and a corresponding radio frequency which has absolutely no affect on the infrared light spectrum.

Furthermore the Laser filtering algorithm of the LI (Laser Interceptor) firmware is extremely advanced at not alerting to false alarms and identifying police laser guns.

When your truck has been struck with a Police laser beam the LI unit actually tells you what make and model the gun is that they are using!!!! It then duplicates the incoming IR pattern and sends the corresponding IR back out to the gun. The gun is tricked and can not calculate a distance or speed.

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
I see you have the TRD intake along with the TRD S/C...How did you do that? I thought they were not compatible....?

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
I think you are referencing the URD intake and the TRD S/C bro? The TRD intake and blower are very much compatible.

carlt01simo

Reaction score
If do not want the students listen to the radios instead of pay more attention to their studies and what their teachers are teaching then using the audio jammer at jammefromchina is a helpful method.

Last edited:
Top Bottom