Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Leafs.....

5000XD

Reaction score
Shane, I was just wondering if your company has already made leafs that lower the rear and level the truck out? At this moment I want to keep the front stock.
Last I heard was that this could be done with 1.5" blocks, but I do not wanna go with blocks, what are the options? Thanks.

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that Shane can get those made for you, because the leafs are built to order. Shane will chime in on this.

Shanes56

Reaction score
yep not an issue, I can get you a 1.5" drop:top:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
How much are the leafs? How much drop can i get in the rear?

ezjam

Reaction score
shane, i did not realize that these rear leafs could be had with other drops. is the price of the 1.5 inch drop the same? and is the stiffness the same? your other drop is too much for me but the 1.5 sounds good. i'm still shopping and had ruled you out due to the amount of drop.

Shanes56

Reaction score
How much are the leafs? How much drop can i get in the rear?

2.25" is the max drop directly from the leaf, you can add blocks on top of that if you would like.

shane, i did not realize that these rear leafs could be had with other drops. is the price of the 1.5 inch drop the same? and is the stiffness the same? your other drop is too much for me but the 1.5 sounds good. i'm still shopping and had ruled you out due to the amount of drop.

Everything will be the same including the price. yep I can get stock replacements if that is what you would like.

5000XD

Reaction score
Oke Shane, thanks for the information, its good that I know this now. I will try and make up my mind. I will stare some more at the truck to see if this drop will be worth it :laugh:

Shanes56

Reaction score
Oke Shane, thanks for the information, its good that I know this now. I will try and make up my mind. I will stare some more at the truck to see if this drop
will be worth it :laugh:

A drop is always worth it, Manufactures don't know about body lines they just care about practicality haha

Vince77

Reaction score
I plan on going lower soon, but I have 1" blocks in the back and it looks nearly perfectly level.
It's not a huge difference, but it does look better leveled out.

Last edited by a moderator:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
2.25" is the max drop directly from the leaf, you can add blocks on top of that if you would like.

quote]

Shane, do you know if anyone is running the leafs with blocks too? Just curious on the ride quality from not having the blocks with the leafs:hmmmm2:

Top Bottom