Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lightning Might be Totalled

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
I can't see the pics at work.... but sounds like a bad accident..... just glad your ok...you can find another truck.....

maybe a 2012 XR lol

rich017

Reaction score
UPDATE!! The truck ended up being totaled and I got what I paid plus tax. They are letting me keep the rims but the rest of the truck will be salvaged. They want $7K for it...

My 2nd Lightning is on it's way from NY. 03 Sonic Blue with a 2.3L WHIPPLE, 60# injectors, Dual Walbro 255's, MAF, JLP Tune, SCT Xcal, 2400 Stall, valve body, Driveshaft and DS loop, QA1's, lowered, JLP logntubes, 3" exhaust headers back no cats

Truck is putting down 518 whp and 600TQ while running a 11.8 in the 1/4 mile. I will be throwing in a built shortblock here in the next few months and bump up the boost to put down well over 600whp and 700tq

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Seems like the good side of karma is working with you. :)

Murderface

Reaction score
Wow Rich that Sux ballz!! Did u take an ambulance ride from the scene? If not they may hurt ur chances of collecting the most money. I was T-Boned in my 99 Dakota R/T and the dumb bitch was doing 50 when she hit me after running the red light. I took the ambulance even though I felt fine and good thing I did because they found several herniated discs in my lumbar and neck. Lawyer said taking the ambulance is what helped my case and got me a ton of money. Def go get MRI's done of ur lumbar, thoracic and neck to make sure there's no herniations because those will fawk u up for life trust me! It's the whole reason I just got outta rehab because of the heavy, heavy ass norcotics they had me on. Also if u do have pain, Neurontin, Baclofen and Cymbolta work way better then Narcotics and are 100% non-addictive and won't fawk ur brain up like Opiates do(Opiates stop ur brain from releasing Seretonin, Dopemine and Endorphins which help u REM sleep, help fight pain naturally and make u feel happy in that order). Opiates will make u depressed, unhappy, selfish and strip u of much needed REM sleep.

Good luck and keep us posted mang

rich017

Reaction score
I did not take an ambulance because I was not hurt then and I had to get to work. I did get an MRI which showed that I do not have any herniated disc. Bad for the case but good for me since I am only 21 and do not want a messed up back for the rest of my life. However when I sit, my left leg hurts and feels like it is going to go numb. Something is hitting my sciatic nerve and I have been getting physical therapy twice a week. My attorney is handling everything for me. He's a good one too. Not that BS you see on TV or hear on the radio.

I will be making new thread when I get this bad bitch. Will be titled "Lightning # 2" lol Here is a Teaser :burnout2:

390407_2717663262287_1278169057_3071364_1298726228_n.jpg

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
damn Rich sorry to hear about the crash, did you get a copy of the video from the cop? if so you should post it up on here.

rich017

Reaction score
damn Rich sorry to hear about the crash, did you get a copy of the video from the cop? if so you should post it up on here.

I ended up not getting a copy because it wasn't needed. She was found at fault, ticketed and I had two witnesses on the report. One which was the cop.

I will talk to my attorney and see if I can still get it. It was pretty cool to watch

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Shoot, post it up if you can.

Top Bottom