Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

line lock

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
I dont see y it woldnt be. All you need to do is find the lines that go to the front brakes and then its all money from there

CBRBob

Reaction score
How do you 'power brake' a XR that has a clutch?

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
If you need to power brake for a burn out you just bring the rpms up, pop the clutch so the wheels brake traction and you step on the brakes.
Is that what you guys are talking about?

Slay0r

Reaction score
yes, that 1 application. the other is to "brake boost" at the staging light.

rennurx

Reaction score
I just put a line lock on my Toyota spyder, took less then an hour, super easy to do, can't be to much different...

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
Wouldnt adding a line lock, be safer for the clutch and save wear-and-tear on the brakes.
I to was thinking of adding this to the truck.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Technically...i have a staging brake, that i use for drifting...only, it locks the rears, instead of fronts.

yes, it is very possible to install line lock, install it on the line coming out of the master cylinder. :top:

in terms of doing a brake stand w/o line lock...uh....thats easy....lol... rev motor, dump clutch, and jump to brakes...or heal toe...pretty damn simple

Grumpy

Reaction score
Technically...i have a staging brake, that i use for drifting...only, it locks the rears, instead of fronts.

yes, it is very possible to install line lock, install it on the line coming out of the master cylinder. :top:

in terms of doing a brake stand w/o line lock...uh....thats easy....lol... rev motor, dump clutch, and jump to brakes...or heal toe...pretty damn simple

With Neosporine & Ban-Aid??

2010BSPxrunner808

Reaction score
what about the abs... how do i install it with that
do i place the line lock after the abs?

anybody want to do a write up? lol
a diagram would be nice

Top Bottom