Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Look what the tuna man can do!!!

THE TICOMAN

Reaction score
I TOOK A PICTURE OF WHAT IS GOING TO BE MY NEXT MOD.......WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

MADE BY ( TRE TUNA )

POSTED BY ( THE TICOMAN )

IMG_0474.jpg

Venomous_X

Reaction score
looks good to me man! Its an awesome mod, but not one that I want to do....I have all my supporting mods to match the stock cluster coloring so id be a fool to redo the leds :thumpdown:

Tapp

Reaction score
looks good to me man! Its an awesome mod, but not one that I want to do....I have all my supporting mods to match the stock cluster coloring so id be a fool to redo the leds :thumpdown:

you and i are in the same boat...lol

LOOKS GREAT DUDE!!!! :top::top:

gunner76137

Reaction score
Looks good, heres mine,I kept my needles red, my sterio is blue and red
000_0007.jpg

xrunish

Reaction score
the blue and red is i think alot better than the all blue.. thats just too much blue

Chasbo

Reaction score
Go for it man! Just be careful and take your time (see my MODS hahaha!)

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I've got mine blue with transparent red needles! I like the look of the needles being different! Hell of a lot better than the stock! I did lose. The lights in my tach though! One these days I'll get back in there and resoder the lose one!

qponde51

Reaction score
nice work tuna finally had some extra time on your hands to get it done. looks great, i need help with mine next lol.

THE TICOMAN

Reaction score
nice work tuna finally had some extra time on your hands to get it done. looks great, i need help with mine next lol.

check the new thread, for the new mod day in downey, i am pretty sure that Tre Tuna is going to be there...

i am going to do mine white with needles red....:top:

Last edited:

05prerunner

Reaction score
check the new thread, for the new mod day in downey, i am pretty sure that Tre Tuna is going to be there...

i am going to do mine white with needles red....:top:

white w/ red needles :D

Night time pic:

The blue looks awesome though

nine9six

Reaction score
For some reason, I thought this thread was about Bill Parcells... :laugh:

Looks great man. I like gunner's set-up also. Looks sicks! :top:

TreTuna

Reaction score
I might have to go back in and switch my needles to red now that I see that, looks good gunner. Oh and yeah, I'll be at the next SoCal Mod day on Feb 28th and will be down to help others with this mod or arrange something if you guys want me to do it for you completely for a little compensation.

I'm also working on some custom LED setups for the XR right now that once finished I will post up and will be creating a price list for as cheap as I can for others as well. Once I have the prototypes mapped out and see how difficult they are to build I will be able to get this together.

Custom lighting mods I'm creating so far:
- Halos for our headlights, which I already have the prototype built I'm just waiting on my eyelids and paint to come in. Doing the BHLM but I'm painting mine SWB to match the body and painting eyelids BSP with blue halos that are about 75% visible so it actually give it the look of an eye underneath the eyelid.
-Halos for the fog lamps are next on the agenda with this as well.
-Custom lighting trim for the interior that will be shaped to match the contours of the interior
-Door handle lights
-Cup Holder lighting
-Light bars for inside the grill
-Install kits with relays and everything built in for interior lighting to come on with the door opening
-Several other things that I'm just coming up with on a day to day basis right now

If there is any type of custom lighting effect you are looking for get in touch with me, I can build all sorts of stuff and have a great time doing it. I will keep pricing down as low as I can for XRU folk, just let me know what it is you want done and I'll see what I can do about building it for you. I've been working with custom car and motorcycle lighting for over 10 years now off and on and use quality products in all my builds so rest assured if I tell you I can make the project happen, it will, and it will look good!

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
Who would be willing to do this for me??? I'd rather pay someone who has experience to do this than try and F*ck it up by doing it myself. I love the Blue with Red needles. I'll ship you my cluster, paypal you,you do the work and send it back. Anyone?...PM me with a price quote :top:

TreTuna

Reaction score
PM Sent, anyone else that wants this done send me a message.

TreTuna

Reaction score
And that's how they shall be done... Just sent you another PM about getting everything ready and going tomorrow.

Top Bottom