Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Louisiana Meet in February

Louisiana Meet..Serious voters only please

• Total voters

fmap4life

Reaction score
Its not racing if u just wanna see ur times before big mods, than u can see ur times get better after

Slay0r

Reaction score
Np, im not sure what kinda festivities you were thinking of, i know madness unseen mentioned something about goin to the french quarter/bourbon if anyone was interested in a pre party party lol

Grumpy- ill pm u my cell # incase u need to get here or wanna meet up sometime on sat.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Haven't done the whole Mardi Gras experience so I may be incline to such activities lol

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Lets catch a parade guys i'm down

We could all meet up at my house n park n safe neighborhood to limit the amount of cars we take. I got the ice chest n yall just need ice n beer.

Let me know if yall down....Mike, Brian, Grumpy, Donny, and David all have my number.

Last edited:

98_mud_bug

Reaction score
well my girlfriend is lazy as hell and wouldnt get out of bed this morning, then threw a little hissy fit about me leaving without her, so I apologize to everybody about not coming. Blame it on my girlfriend.

Bsw

Reaction score
Had a great time today guys, was really nice meeting some other owners. sucks for that traffic cone, it really had a crap day today. BTW, I don't get on here as often anymore, some people have my number and know how to contact me for LA events, I'm always down for a weekend event, unless i'm on call which isn't but every other month. Hell I even show up if Donald doesn't, so keep me informed on the current events via text. Nice meeting everyone today and had a great turn out. Now get some pics up!!!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Had a great time today guys, was really nice meeting some other owners. sucks for that traffic cone, it really had a crap day today. BTW, I don't get on here as often anymore, some people have my number and know how to contact me for LA events, I'm always down for a weekend event, unless i'm on call which isn't but every other month. Hell I even show up if Donald doesn't, so keep me informed on the current events via text. Nice meeting everyone today and had a great turn out. Now get some pics up!!!
hey hey hey man, i cant help my work schedule :thumpdown: Low blow!

Bsw

Reaction score
You've been low balling me all morning turd, I don't want to hear it sir

Venomous_X

Reaction score
i didnt low ball you on your work schedule doucheflute :laugh:

fmap4life

Reaction score
Good to meet some of ya's , sorry had to bail early. But i did leave a chunk of my rim and tire at the light right there!

Bsw

Reaction score
you and grumpy both were verbally assulting me all mornig while i was still hung over. Should of just kicked yall in the nuts and been done with it

fmap4life

Reaction score
U should feel better i was the only one with a stock antenna!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
U should feel better i was the only one with a stock antenna!
Wish I had known that, ive been having a cravenspeed here for a while now as well as a s2k antenna. I just havent decided which one i wanted to keep lol.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Yeah Dave if your looking for something to buy check with Donny first lol

Grumpy

Reaction score
you and grumpy both were verbally assulting me all mornig while i was still hung over. Should of just kicked yall in the nuts and been done with it

A man sipping on BudLight was verbally challenging those who were drinking whiskey at 8 am . . . those comment can not be taken lightly kind sir lol

Just got in the door. Good to see some old friends and make some new ones also. Lots of laugh, well worth the drive. Y'all know how to have a good time thats for sure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom