Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

May 2008 : Skilledbum23's 07 SWB

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Congrats man!!! ... I knew your time was coming soon. Very much deserved! I called this one :top:

Sykotic336

Reaction score
hey bro congrats... and a job well done with the custom mods and upgrades. keep up the awesome work
:cheers::cheers:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Congrats dude, very well deserved. That's a bad ass truck. :top:

jmoore120

Reaction score
Grats on TR. SWB looking good on top of the page. :top:

joman

Reaction score
congratulations....!!!! i saw on your to do list for mods you wanted a sunroof! hows the process for that?..price?...work around time? are you going to do it yourself? professionally done? can i get more detials..thanks!

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
congratulations....!!!! i saw on your to do list for mods you wanted a sunroof! hows the process for that?..price?...work around time? are you going to do it yourself? professionally done? can i get more detials..thanks!
http://www.webasto.us/press/en/am_auto_sunroofs_485.html

There's a dealer locator link on the right side of the page. Search for your state, then scroll down til you see the city you want to get it installed, then give them a call.

XR2000

Reaction score
Congrats! Just becouse your truck is so bad a$$$ I plan to copy you. Great job on the truck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom