Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Meet in OKC

thunder24685

Reaction score
Looking at trying to get a meet scheduled in OKC some dates I was thinking about was the weekend of May 28th or June 18th. The weekend in may would be Memorial weekend. was doing some looking and it would be good for us KS and MO boys also the TX boys wouldn't be that far either. I was looking at the Bricktown area. They have the water taxi that can be rented with a bar for a 50min cruise or a dinner cruise plus all of the Bricktown entertainment (LOL) http://www.bricktownwatertaxi.com/private_charters I am going to post this on the southwest forum also.

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Memorial Day no good...big carshow in this area that I've already been sponsored for...any other weekend and I'll bring the guys from Amarillo. Also got
a buddy from high school that owns a nightclub in OKC so that's a possibility.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Just let me know when! Going to see rob zombie&alice cooper may 9 so that be only time I can't go as of now! We got a member in okc that might have input too!

thunder24685

Reaction score
Yes I thought we had one in OKC and was looking for him but couldnt find him. There is also a arena football game the 28th that we could do also. If anybody has any ideas on dates or things to do post them I just thru the dates up there to have dates

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Drinkin, cruisin, moddin and more drinkin...but not on a holiday! Peeps got to many plans on holidays...

Trick61

Reaction score
count me in :top: We just need to get a date that works best for every one

Generation-X

Reaction score
In the heart of bricktown :) Gone to the area many times with family and friends. Ate there not to long ago with the misses and my family

l_616907d9a70842a3814c1ea91f6070f9.jpg

With the current deal with school it may be hard for me to get two weekends of for work unfortunately. I already have off the first weekend of June for a huge car show "SOL" and also have the weekend off the 26th for the wedding....so with those two dates im an iffy but I sure as (@&$ wanting to go :)

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Y'all have any update or time frame we should shoot for?

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Of this month? Ill have check see how long a drive that would be for me, then try talk my girl into going! I'll get my ass in trouble if I try leave town without her to much!

thunder24685

Reaction score
It doesn't matter to me on dates any weekend works for me(the wife has to work the weekend of May 22nd and June 12th so I would prefer not these but I am no the only one going...well maybe) I was hopping other people would throw out some ideas and dates.....but this is the Midwest with little involvement. I tried to pick a central place to get more Texas, Oklahoma , Kansas , and Missouri members involved. :hmmmm2:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Do we need post up a page on the southwest page? To make sure they all know?

thunder24685

Reaction score
I posted one there the same time I posted here has 1 reply....guess the southwest boys want nothing to do with us midwest boys

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Your two threads were bunched together...that's why u got replies on one and not the other. I'm a helluva lot closer than the rest of the TX members. Cowbell is the next closest in Abilene. Choose a date and find reasonable lodging and I'll make it and so will hankrobey. It's coming quick but if you guys held it the same weekend that the EP meet was scheduled u might get more response. I know Xroller might be interested.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
For the dallas crew it only a four hour drive so it closer for them than it is us! The elpaso meet was for the first the month wasn't it?

April 30 - May 2! I'm game if anyone else is! Very short notice but I'm ready to get out of town!

Last edited:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Well I posted some more of this on the texas page and didn't hear to much back! Just from ryan(blastap) hope he talks some more into it! Doesn't look like it going be when they planned the EP meet though, no feedback! Hope to get this going! Maybe have a wichita or KC meet sometime too!

thunder24685

Reaction score
JULY 3rd-5th

Ok since the first set of dates did not work here is a new one. July 4th weekend. There is a Baseball game Sunday night at 7 with fireworks to follow and we could do the river cruise on Saturday night. Need to know who all is in so we can get discounted tickets for the game and find us a motel in bricktown. I am thinking most will be off Monday for the holiday so we could roll in Friday night.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Dam this not looking so good! Not getting much input! Ryan and russell the only texas guess that seem interested!

Top Bottom