Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mgp caliper covers

blacktacoma

Reaction score
just got off the phone with mgp caliper covers they told me if there was anyone around the san diego area that would like to be a test mule so they could make a pair of covers for the xrunner that would get a free set .i just recieved mine this weekend but they fit the regular tacomas and fj not the xrunner apparently the xrunner caliper is different

triumphx

Reaction score
Why dont you just get the ssbc brake kit? As far as im concerned the stock brakes suck and wouldnt bother trying to cover them. You can polish a turd but its still a turd

Murderface

Reaction score
^^^def! I have the 332mm TundraRacing BBK(aka SSBC) and it is def worth the $899 I paid for it. Just the weight of my foot with my leg relaxed is enough to stop my X for a red light.

Caliper covers are GAY!!

MplsX

Reaction score
I agree with everyone who responded to this post. Any brand of upgraded brakes are better than the mushy stock brakes. Forget those covers, they look cheesy. I know a couple of guys who spit on cars that have caliper covers, (and other tasteless mods).

Baggins44

Reaction score
I don't see why caliper covers would be happy :dontknow:

Murderface

Reaction score
... trd bbk... good stuff

But for a third of the cost u can get the BBK I mentioned, plus replacement parts are way way cheaper. It's the same size rotor so basically ur paying $2200+ for 2 more pistons in the caliper. But if u got money why not go with the 6 piston 355mm Rotora?

landshark

Reaction score
Caliper covers are right up there with fake intercoolers and hubcap spinners haha

Murderface

Reaction score
also dont forget the guy with the 350Z and the fake blower scoop and all the stupid Pep Boys special stick on vents lolz

TahoesHateMe

Reaction score
The only thing more gay then caliper covers is strapping dilldos to the wheel spokes and Hello Kitty center caps. I pissed someone with a C6 vette with caliper covers. Was at a starbucks with my roommate. Walked out and at first I saw the red calipers and thought is was a Z06. Got a closer look and saw its was a base Vette with the slap on covers. I pointed them out while saying to my roommate " hey look, someone bought those slap on fake wish I had Brembo covers". The owner didn't look to happy. I was to busy laughing to care.

Top Bottom