Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Moving to Colorado Springs

reckless-x

Reaction score
Well guys the AF is moving me to Colorado Springs next month and just seeing whats going on out there and if there is any guys in that general area on here? The guys down and around here in the Biloxi Ms area have been really good to me even tho I didnt make it out much cause of me being in tech school but im active now.....

Murderface

Reaction score
I don't know much about Colorado Springs but I have family in Fort Collins. My wife and I both agree that if we moved away from NJ it would either be Colorado or Georgia. It's truely beautiful out there and everyone seems down to earth.

Good luck and have fun:top:

qponde51

Reaction score
I got family out there as well and its really nice. Very beautiful place to live.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I don't know much about Colorado Springs but I have family in Fort Collins. My wife and I both agree that if we moved away from NJ it would either be Colorado or Georgia. It's truely beautiful out there and everyone seems down to earth.

Good luck and have fun:top:

That's cause Fort Collins is known for some the countries best herb! Hahah they all stoned so very down to earth!

Colorado is very nice I'm wanting make it back out there sometime this summer,got a lot of friends in dever right up the interstate!

reckless-x

Reaction score
Yeah i heard its a nice place just hoping the weather doesnt get that bad or ill be walking haha

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
The winters will be a little harsh on the x! I don't personaly like driving mine in the snow! Would rather take my girls accord out! So ya might try finding a cheap front or 4wheel drive toy for the winter weather! Just an idea, its what I'm planning on too

X-roller

Reaction score
The weather can get pretty bad out there brotha. :) I'm a few hours south of you. Be ready to tune your truck for a higher elevation otherwise you might be leaning it out and that's no bueno. Unless it is the TRD reflash then no worries. :top: The Ecu will compensate enough.

kcidmil

Reaction score
man I've been trying to get them to move me down there for years now, but I keep getting stuck here in South Dakota.

Oh well, atleast there's another fellow XR owner closer to me. LOL

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
my uncle lives in Fountain Colorado , just south of Colorado Spring, I went and visited him in the fall of '07 for turkey day, and man I love it out there. I wish I could find a job out there and start fresh. Theres so much do out there if your into the outdoors, and dont forget Pikes Peak is there as well. Its a great move.

reckless-x

Reaction score
yea i got the X1 in my truck so ill probably be having to retune it and also on the mustang got a predator tuner....so much freakin money...then have to get a beater car....FML...

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
It will be worth it in the end! Maybe a couple of us can make it out there sometime after u get settled!

reckless-x

Reaction score
Well I finally got here to Colorado and the place is nice and the job is ok...its the military what can I say ha... I have been here for little over a week and still have yet to see another X-Runner... someone help me... plus I dont even know anyone here either so that sucks as well. if anyone knows where ppl meet up around here that would be cool too.

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
local bar is the best place to meet anybody haha. i would like to move out there but as far as i know they dont have any oilfields so im pretty much sol

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
As far as I know there were only couple members out there! I wanted to make it out that way this summer but still haven't yet! Maybe my girl and I can find a way come up with the money to head out tha way for a weekend!

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
i was out there for 2 weeks a couple years ago and didnt see a one.

05bluerunner

Reaction score
I was just there on monday night, wasn't driving the truck though. Was in Denver for almost a week, found out my cousin was there from California. Drove down for one night, then back to Kansas.

Trick61

Reaction score
Reckless-X, i might be moving out to Denver at the beginning of the year...

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Dam pat! Then I'll really have to try make it back out there! Got a lot of freinds out that way! Truck is pqaid off in spring so will be able travel more!

Top Bottom