Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Moving to Utah

kcidmil

Reaction score
Hey gang, i'm taking a trip across WY moving from South Dakota to Utah later this year towards the end of August. Just seeing if any my fellow XR members are around the Ogden/SLC area.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Ur moving? Getting further away from us down here! Haha! It might be me but that sounds like pretty boring drive!

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
Hey gang, i'm taking a trip across WY moving from South Dakota to Utah later this year towards the end of August. Just seeing if any my fellow XR members are around the Ogden/SLC area.

Ha what's out there? I'm from there actually, a lot of outdoorsy things to do!

kcidmil

Reaction score
I lived there back in 96/97... i'm actually banned from temple square and most of the temples and seminary buildings up in brigham city. LOL

anyway going there cause of my job.

The XR will actually be on a trailer behind the U-Haul. So yep a really boring drive.

kcidmil

Reaction score
So no one... I find it hard to believe that there's no one on here who's actually living there. Hmmm, maybe if I posted that I "spotted a 2-tone BSP/SWB driving on I-84 near Hill" I'd get a few more hits. At least till someone pointed out that "That 2-tone is yours". Then there'd be that awful creepy silence where everyone is either thinking I'm crazy, or just a loser... kinda like the creepy silence that's going to happen now when I post this.... :laugh:

Btw, the answer would be crazy, loser's aren't allowed to have nice vehicles like XRs, nor have this much fun.

Top Bottom