Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

murdered out vs bills :-(

Murderface

Reaction score
Damn those windows, headlights and tails are dark as shit! I'd def get tickets with mine that dark.
Damn I wish I could tint my sides without getting a ticket, it would look much better. My tails are pretty dark though, got covers on them and the lights shine thru pretty good at least!
U thinking about getting some eBay tinted fogs? I think the yellow ones would look good and kinda give some separation between all that black
DSC00011.jpg

45d79e05.jpg

DeoteX

Reaction score
are your wheels BSP or just reg gloss black. I can decide which way to go with mine.

and as for the fogs... I planned on pullin em out and niteshading them. My third brake light turned out fantastic and light shines through brighter than my tail and headlight covers and my tail light covers shine through very nicely so the fogs should be fine with 3 coats of niteshade and some clear... ran out of daylight today tho... I had yellow bulbs in there... pulled em back out tho... I dont want any contrast. Fully black. :-D

btw, your truck in awesome... love the stance and logo on the back.

DeoteX

Reaction score
got my front windshield tatted up with the xr-underground.com sticker. :) Ok, so it's not an original idea, but it looks so sweeeet. lol Gotta throw my back window one on.... it keeps freakin raining when i try to put them on, i barely got the front on.

DeoteX

Reaction score
damn this rain... it won't stop. lol my back window feels naked, but atleast the front one is on.
Gotta represent... :-D

DSC00307edit.jpg

DeoteX

Reaction score
got the back stickers on a while ago... but a frickin rock busted my new front winshield. I got a new one less than six months ago before i got the tint on. Now, sticker is on, tint looks good and BOOM nother rock. lol love my luck. I think i can get the tint replaced, the guy who did it is cool so he might hook me up, but im still out the $$$ fo the sticker. Bummmmer.

And i spoke with gadget and he's been helping me figure out my catalytic situation, i'm over the miles for warranty by like 10k so I gotta cuttem out, and sim the o2s. I'll try to take pics and whatnot if i don't do a horrible job. :-D

Last edited:
Top Bottom