Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Murderface is startin 2 be a pain in the arsh

Reaction score
Had a air/fuel code,fixed it and it moved 2 the other side. Drove it,now have both air/fuel codes....smh...John doesn't want me to have the truck?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Time to hit up URD tech support again. :top: Hopefully something very simple.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Both AFR sensors going bad at the same time? Doubt it. Something is making them act strangely.

Reaction score
Yeah I know....I replaced one then got a code on the other the same day,then code for one I replaced the next next day...Smh

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
John is doing his best to make sure as an XR owner your am expert with the truck!

butters607

Reaction score
Do a reset on the battery again pull the power and ground off for 20

SX TOY

Reaction score
if you haven't bled while working on the truck that could be it.

Reaction score
Sounds like a sacrifice to the trucks gods is in order...

I could sacrifice the neighbor's dog,that thing don't shut the f up!

Is it possible you got a bad batch of fuel??

The trucks been acting up ever since I got it a month and a half ago,so I wouldn't think its gas+ I go to the same Sunoco that my bro went to every week:hmmmm2:

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried the connectors on the UCON?

What are the codes by the way?

Last edited:

Bulldogger

Reaction score
Not to disrupt the flow of the conversation, but being you need this as a daily driver I would do what I suggested earlier and try and put the truck back to just the TRD re-flash, and a 2.8 pulley and call it a day. If it is a electrical connection problem from the UCON or a glitch in the software program it will be a lot more annoying then your neighbors dog:biggrin:

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Not to disrupt the flow of the conversation, but being you need this as a daily driver I would do what I suggested earlier and try and put the truck back to just the TRD re-flash, and a 2.8 pulley and call it a day. If it is a electrical connection problem from the UCON or a glitch in the software program it will be a lot more annoying then your neighbors dog:biggrin:

Ur just mad cuz its faster than yours.

Top Bottom