Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My first HDR picture

Workman3886

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I still haven't dropped, I may have to daily drive her sooner than I expected if I change jobs.

The rims are 9.5" wide wrapped with 285 KDW tires with a +15 offset, fit like a glove. Grumpy is the one to ask if you have any rim/offset questions, he's a beast!

p.lyon01

Reaction score
Awesome! Good deal! Thanks for your help!

Oh one more thing lol! Workman3886dropped are your wheels matte black or just black?

Thanks, Patrick

Last edited:

p.lyon01

Reaction score
Yeah I been on every website, hopefully ordering some wheels in the next day or two!

banohi72

Reaction score
I'm looking for new rims right now and this is the best rims and set up I've ever seen in the forum. I would say say searching is over and I would definitely going this route but Im thinking 275/40 for the tires. I have 1.5" blocks at the rear and stock height for the front. Im running 20 x 8.5 with 255/40. I just want wider tires not going lower with the height that I have right now. Any suggestion :dontknow: ?

Thank you.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I plan on running a 275/40 on my next wheel set up and have seen the same size tires on another X and looks good. I would like to Se some pictures of your current set up the blocks in the rear!

Brave777

Reaction score
Looks great! I don't think I've ever liked blue as much as I do now! more pics!

Jeanne Brooks

Reaction score
I want a sport car but i don't know driving, So my first ride was Toyota Corolla XLI 2009. I can not forget that moment when i first time drive my own car and go for a long drive. I clicked a lot photos in my phone.

Top Bottom