Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My first Taco

ibreakstuff

Reaction score
I just picked up a black Xrunner about a week ago. My last truck was a Nissan with a SR so I needed something that was fast. I'm looking foward to doing a turbo in the future.

Nighthawk2207

Reaction score
Welcome man, is the turbo the only thing you got planned for her??

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to XRU bro! As you have probably already heard in some of the other threads, this is a great community of owners that are extremely helpful. We promote a non-flame environment here so please don't hesitate to ask questions. Oh, and congratulations on that new truck!!! (Don't break stuff) :D

ibreakstuff

Reaction score
I'm not going to be doing much to the truck until the warranty expires, but after that I will be looking for more power. I did a radio swap almost immediately after I bought it, but that's about it.

Here's the old truck:
http://www.mautofied.com/listing-100055665.htm

(If no one buys it soon I'm just going to redo the suspension and make it a drift truck. There's some more pics on the photobucket link on the page,)

I am absolutely a die hard Nissan fan, but you just can't compare the Xrunner to the Frontier.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am absolutely a die hard Nissan fan, but you just can't compare the Xrunner to the Frontier.

I'm not a die-hard fan of any particular company, but I do have to agree with you there. :biggrin:

Skip2005

Reaction score
ya man ive been on here for a couple months now and any questions you have these guys will hook it up they know what they are talking about

ibreakstuff

Reaction score
Does anyone run a turbo setup on these or is the URD supercharger the only option at this point?

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
maybe jonathan but not yet to my knowledge just the s/c:top:

ibreakstuff

Reaction score
I'm sure someone will do one at some point. One quick question, why does it seem like the engine continues to rev every time you let off the gas to shift?

utixrunner

Reaction score
it the Fly by wire toyota uses, I think it makes it easier on the tranny or something like that

uh60rotorhead

Reaction score
Welcome!!! I think XtoplineX is in Miami. I'm sure he'd be glad to meet up and show you his "UE" project truck.

ibreakstuff

Reaction score
Ok I finally got around to taking a pic of my truck:

DSCF0027.jpg

It's got about 1200 miles on it so far.

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
very nice color choice my brother from the dark side!welcome!:top:

Top Bottom