Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Mirror got stolen

toyota06

Reaction score
Hey yeah so i wake up this morning and my passenger mirror is gone someone took the color part of the mirror off and cut the wires because the wired r cut evenly not like they was riped off so now iam pretty pissed off about that. but does anyone know how to take the mirror off a xrunner? i want to know what they had to do to take it off.:dontknow:

07xrunner

Reaction score
that sucks man ..i would kill someone .
why cant people just respect others property

toyota06

Reaction score
no

No i dont plan on taking someone else's i wouldent do a thing because iam not the type to •XR•XR•XR•XR with people cars. just wanted to know how hard it was to get it off.

XRobber

Reaction score
unless they broke it off, they had to get inside your truck to remove it.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
From "X" to mirror... hmm what are we going to see getting stole next :dontknow:

toyota06

Reaction score
Yeah its •XR•XR•XR•XRin bull •XR•XR•XR•XR. they left the black part of the mirror the screws 2 the inside of the truck. and just took the colored part :hmmmm2:

hack6500

Reaction score
you need...

looks like you need a guard goat for your truck, preferably a talking one like in the old Adam Sandler skit...

on second thought, Adam Sandler's talking goat would likely talk the thief into stealing the entire truck. unless you gave him a very long rope. and maybe a soft bed mat in the tailgate. and some weed/beer. and a female goat, preferably a non-talking female (so you wouldn't have to listen to them argue). yea that should do it!

seriously.. that sucks man, you need to park it somewhere safer.

lenie03

Reaction score
I think someone has it out of you or your truck. That really sucks bro, in away it kind of makes me happy now to I live in the sticks, no one can steal my sh!t like they could in the city.

toyota06

Reaction score
i just have the stock alarm thats not good i need to get a better one so if u like touch the truck at all it goes off. and one know of any good alarms? Oh yeah u dont have to get in the truck to get the mirror if you look under the mirror at the bottom there a clip you pull out and there one bolt u unscrew and the mirror comes off. thats just for the color part though not the black part that holds the mirror.:motz:

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
I have a Python 700 and love it. It has a remote transmitter in the truck that sends out a signal to your keychain when it goes off. It's a great feature. I mean, what's the point of having an alarm if you can't even hear it going off.

Top Bottom