Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My old band is on iTunes!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My wife and I have been futzing around for the past hour pulling up old bands and songs that we remembered and listening to the previews on iTunes. I got a wild hair and I was like, "Hey - let's see if The Planet Sun's album is on here." We searched, and it came up! It appears that the indie label that we signed with (and contract fell through with) decided to put it up for online sale. He did contact us last year to ensure he could do it... and we agreed.

Check it out! I wrote track 9 - Rotation - and all live drum tracks on tracks 1, 3, 4, 9, 10, 12 and I wrote all the other tracks in the studio using a Kurzweil keyboard and sequencing software.

Click here to preview in iTunes

Also did the cover art. :biggrin: We had a remake of Blondie's, Heart of Glass that he had to leave off for copyright reasons.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
WOW Klint didn't know you were in a band...that's BA...:rockon: I don't use iTunes but will definitely look up some of your guys tracks on my roommates computer...

Yallrun

Reaction score
Wow, sounds like house music at a club back in the day. :biggrin: :top:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
wow Klint thats friggin awesome! :top: maybe we should start a thread about music/instruments for those who play :dontknow:

Mrs.K2

Argh, Oy Duncha-Know-Now
Reaction score
Oh my gosh Klint!! Can I get your autograph or something?? :wink:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
thats pretty cool! just suprize us all the time! and sounds like ya have ur own groupie! hahaha

Mrs.K2

Argh, Oy Duncha-Know-Now
Reaction score
Yes, he does have his own groupie. :biggrin: Actually he has atleast 3 groupies. We follow him everywhere, much to his annoyance!:adore:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
This is some cool songs bro. Why would get out the band that goin somewhere. :dontknow:
Hey K2 check this out. Band that i never thought would go anywhere seem to be gettin somewhere in the market. It's my brother in law sister husband band with his sister. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=9741765

They are called THE VETTES, should prolly be listed in New Orleans if you look them up online for stuff about them.

K2 let me know what ya think man of that band. PM me bro, just trying help them make more name for themselves. I know we have some rockers here and love music.

Last edited:
Top Bottom