Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Story 08 XRunner

4VsX

Reaction score
What up guys,

So anywaz, ive been on the site for a while now but had alot of problems with "getting" my xrunner. For a short time I sat in an 06 bsp but there was problems (used). So after fighting and waiting I finnaly got my 2008 xrunner. Finnaly its mine and its brand new! So Ive been in the shadows and not saying much because I didnt really have a xrunner but now I DO! The 08's do exist cuz I just picked mine up today!

Oh and its BSP. (Of course) :top:

Ill try to get pics! Just gonna be real busy for a while.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Congrats on the truck bro! :rock:

I do believe you may be the first '08 on here.... i guess now there is NO question that they will exist for another year. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. :top:

Scratchy

Reaction score
Ongratz on your new Toy!
Where you at in Canada - it's a big country ya know ;-)

4VsX

Reaction score
Oh Sorry hah, Ya I gotta update my profile! :biggrin:
I live in Alberta.

hiflyer

Reaction score
yeah - where in Alberta?
1st mod is the URD Short Shifter!
Then the URD Traction bar - I have a brand new one for sale - still in box ;)
it's in the for sale section

4VsX

Reaction score
Well Im getting the TRd SS then I got the c2c hood struts, then I wanna get a cover for the back! But Im going broke!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the 08! You picked the best color:biggrin::top:!

Bobby B

Reaction score
Well thank the Lord in Heaven you got the right color!
:biggrin:

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
congrats on your 08!!! Lets see some pics so we can see if there are any changes.

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
yaaa 08 team!

hahaha i guess its just the 2 of us with 08's... i got mine about 14 days ago

07XR808

Reaction score
Wow, can't believe you guys snatched up the 2008's already. But...congratulations!

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
ya i got the 2008 pre ordered to so cal.. they said to wait like a week or two but they got it in a day or 2.. i was tooo excited.. i shoulda got my car sometime around this time..

i love my X!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well - it looks like you went through a lot to get your X brother! But, congratulations on the new purchase and welcome to the site! It's great to have another Canadian member. As Steven said, and I'm sure you've noticed by looming around the site, we promote a flame-free/bash-free environment here so feel free to post up questions, comments, opinions, stuff about life -- whatever -- we try to keep a "community" type feel to the site and make it just as much about the people as the trucks. I've been lucky enough to get to meet a lot of these hobos and they're all great people. :top: Except for that Glen guy... :laugh:

Top Bottom