Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need advice on staggered 20" Vossen CVS setup

nomurdr04

Reaction score
I am going to order 20" graphite Vossen VVSCV2 wheels and need to know what modifications have to be done (if any). I was told that the wheels would stick out about an inch and would need to modify my stock suspension. I am a noob when it comes to wheel sizes so an guidance would be great.

F: 20 x 9 /w +20mm offset
R: 20 x 10.5 /w +25mm offset

vossen-vvscv2-matte-graphite.jpg

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
The wheels wont stick out, the rear will be close, but still a little sunk in. This will all depend on what tire size you want to run and if you ever want to run a drop. Also, those wheels (I love the look) will highlight the tiny stock brakes.

triumphx

Reaction score
The rears will look fine, i would go with a lower offset up front. On a 9" width i'd look for a 0 offset or run spacers if your set on these wheels. It also depends on what kind of drop you plan on running? As stated above your brakes will look puny with running 20's

nomurdr04

Reaction score
I'm not dropping it anytime soon but if I do it wont be much may be 1.5" in the front and 2" in the rear. I am planning on wrapping them in 255/40/20 in the front and 275/35/20 in the rear

Breaks are getting upgraded before I drop it.

The lowest offset they offer is +17mm at 20 x 10.5 . The lowest offset I can get for the 9" is +20.

Last edited:

triumphx

Reaction score
If thats the case i would either run a spacer up front or do a square setup, keep in mind a staggered setup will cause understeer on these trucks. I'm running 285's R and 275's F and unless i'm on the throttle hard i get slight understeer.

lamia2super

Reaction score
hate vossens sorry.....car will probably ride like shit after too like every car I've driven that had vossens

Gadget

Reaction score
That is a nice looking wheel.

I recently put some new wheels and tires on my truck and posted the sizes and offsets somewhere on here. I can tell you that the setup I used is perfect and love it.

G

Top Bottom