Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need help

Murderface

Reaction score
Those of u that added a Volant scoop to their TRD or AFe stageII Si intake, what size/type of adapter did u use to attach the ram air scoop to the intake box? I'm at Home Depot having a tuff time finding what I think I need

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Been looking at threads for you, but best I could find was:

"the scoop is from volant and the gray piece i used was from home depot found it in the pvc isle."
-outlaw7

and

"I used a piece of PVC that was perfect, cost 72 cents. Used a 3.5 in hole saw."
-muzzyfsu

from this thread:

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=38752

Good luck and sorry I could't help that much...

Murderface

Reaction score
Thx Steve, ya know I was at Home Depot and in the plumbing isle everything was either too big or too small. Then I went to the electrical isle and the biggest they had was 2"........then I found a 2 1/2" PVC coupling which measures 3 1/4" outside perfect! Of course it was the only one and had no tag for it then noticed it wasn't even their brand, clerk told me to just take it. Then when I went to self check out to pay for my 3 1/4" hole saw I looked down and saw 2 $10 bills hanging out the change slot........happy birthday to me!!

Scoop is in! Pics tomorrow since its dark

Coupe

Reaction score
I would use a silicone hose coupler. They come in several sizes and you can get them in red, black & blue.

Top Bottom