Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need new brakes

X-rtd

Reaction score
I need to replace my front rotors and also the drums have to be replaced aswell. Was wondering what's the best option. On a budget. I saw the bbk upgrade but don't have 2500. Where the best website for rotors and drums?

sonic555u

Reaction score
You should seriously look into the bbk it makes a world of a difference and for safety purposes too. URD is currently selling one for 1,800 from stoptech, tundra racing also offers them as well.

FireB

Reaction score
You should seriously look into the bbk it makes a world of a difference and for safety purposes too. URD is currently selling one for 1,800 from stoptech, tundra racing also offers them as well.

I second him on this one.
I never thought brakes will make a difference but proved me wrong.
The original calipers are way too under powered for our trucks.
You'll love the BBK and would not regret getting them.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Tundra racing offers a kit for 1k for those on a budget and it will be far better than stock!

X-rtd

Reaction score
Tundra racing offers a kit for 1k for those on a budget and it will be far better than stock!

Thank you I'll take a look. Cause more them likely replacing the rotors and pads and rear drums. It's probably going to come out to a little under 1000 depending on what it get

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I did my front rotor pad rear shoes and new stainless steel brake lines only cost me about $300. Still prob not as good as the bbk but it's way way better than the stock brakes. Went with slotted and dimple drilled front rotors. Got the pads shoes and rotors from brakeperformance.com I do recommend buying the better pads though the ones the rotors came with throw a lot of dust.

Shaunk23

Reaction score
I have to replace my BBK rotors once I get back from Korea... I love the kit but I hate replacing stuff haha!

Top Bottom