Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Product Teaser

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
Agh well you caught me being lazy as I do check this thread often but not the op...

And smart ass, why are you pretty sure.... Where's the doubt??? After checking back defiantely from op....

Lol well that worked out better then I thought. Btw with this new purchase I will have a set of billys with eibach higher ppi stock heights up for grabs. 3 months on the set. And awesome news XII keep us posted!

burnboy

Reaction score
Come on already! Lol. I wanna low again

And I'm being sarcastic with my exclamation mark

Really stoked

Last edited:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
What is up with Buck n Amy really....haven't seen them post up in awhile.

Hahaha....I just pulled a Cory...

Last edited:

BondXII

Reaction score
What is up with Buck n Amy really....haven't seen them post up in awhile.

Hahaha....I just pulled a Cory...

Sorry WB. We haven't been posting on the forum like we use to. Been busy with various things and haven't roamed around the forum like we should. No worries...we haven't forgot about you guys and gals.

X-roller

Reaction score
^^as much as I would like to ask the same. I'm happy with the current update. I can't wait for the final design. :top:

BondXII

Reaction score
They are still hard at it. :top: These guys are like us and want it right and not just good enough. They are also still doing their normal thing with the Porsche's and what not. They know about the time lines some of you are hoping for, for upcoming track events. Us included. The prototypes we are running right now are cool, but there is more to them if we had all of the "correct" parts and pieces together. Next time we are down that way, I'll see if I can get a couple pictures of some automotive eye candy for you guys. Pretty legit over there though. I'm a little jelly of their facility. :adore: Any shop with a checked flag floor (victory lane feel) in FRONT of the building is pretty cool in my book. And that was just the outside.

Stay tuned.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Sorry WB. We haven't been posting on the forum like we use to. Been busy with various things and haven't roamed around the forum like we should. No worries...we haven't forgot about you guys and gals.

:top::top::top:

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
Yeah I'm just excited and anxious to know what bits you're fine tuning. Some pivs should def hold me over

BondXII

Reaction score
There is a LCA clearance issue with the current prototype. Nothing catastrophic, but still not to our standards. For now, that's as far as I'm going to get into that issue. After it's all said and done... I may write up something about the journey we went through to get to the final product that you will love. :top:

X-roller

Reaction score
looking forward to the awesome group buy pricing thread!!!

SPEED808

Reaction score
Can't wait to try these on my regular cab. Gt the djm drop up front with stock height coils from xii. I like em but if I can maintain my three inch drop with maybe 25% less stiffness of the coils I have now I'd be happy!

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
Shit I want stiffer but I'm also at 4.5 drop and want another .25". Probably gonna mess around with fixing my neg camber next weekend. See if addn materia l can pull it back to .5 degrees.

SooRunner

Reaction score
Can someone PM me when there is a group buy? I'm not on here much...

kcidmil

Reaction score
Yeah everything had been quiet since they went over to the Porsche shop... The problem must have been worse than we thought.

Top Bottom