Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Rims!!!

nighthawk2106

Reaction score
so exactly where are your wheels then bartkwan? oh jonathan you have falkens? i like them fine they look good an if the tires gonna have a wider contact patch then i'm all in. an its not all about what the tread design looks like, its about how they handle in the on ramp at 70..... and both trucks look sick! id go myself with alittle higher setup gota haul around the quad!

xtoplinex

Reaction score
so exactly where are your wheels then bartkwan? oh jonathan you have falkens? i like them fine they look good an if the tires gonna have a wider contact patch then i'm all in. an its not all about what the tread design looks like, its about how they handle in the on ramp at 70..... and both trucks look sick! id go myself with alittle higher setup gota haul around the quad!

mines look good, and handle awesome! I love my freakin' tires.
:rock:

nighthawk2106

Reaction score
idk what the problem is but just for the sake of it i went to
tirerack an the website is sayin they don't even offer axis wheels for our trucks i went to wheelstudio an they have them i take it you got your tires off there as well......

* i was lookin at the tsw thruxtons i like them the problem is the size they offer 8.5"s wide an 10"s wide. i was thinkin i could put a 20x10 with a 42 offset on back an a 20x8.5 on front with a low to mid 30 offset on front. from what i've heard that would fit but i need the approval of about the only guy on here that i would trust with my money an that jonathan, so could you tell me if that would work or not???

Last edited:

REG CAB X

Reaction score
from what i've heard that would fit but i need the approval of about the only guy on here that i would trust with my money an that jonathan, so could you tell me if that would work or not???

If he is the only guy on here you would trust then why not PM him and not call out everybody else on this site. There are plenty of trustworthy people here. Sorry I had a bad day and this rubbed me the wrong way.

Jonathan

Reaction score
idk what the problem is but just for the sake of it i went to
tirerack an the website is sayin they don't even offer axis wheels for our trucks i went to wheelstudio an they have them i take it you got your tires off there as well......

* i was lookin at the tsw thruxtons i like them the problem is the size they offer 8.5"s wide an 10"s wide. i was thinkin i could put a 20x10 with a 42 offset on back an a 20x8.5 on front with a low to mid 30 offset on front. from what i've heard that would fit but i need the approval of about the only guy on here that i would trust with my money an that jonathan, so could you tell me if that would work or not???

before you worry about offset, have you picked out tires to go with the 20x10 and a matching narrower tire for the front? thats a good place to start. i would have to measure the rear for clearance, but i think you should be able to get away with that offset:top:

nighthawk2106

Reaction score
cool cool jonathan, sry reg cab x didn't mean to offend anyone but when theres a disscusion about wheels on here im not the only one who notices whose on top of the topic at hand, no diss to anyone out there!

oh an i have no idea what size tire to go with! i know nothing, what size tires recomended for a 20x10 inch wide rim an a 20x8.5???

Bobby B

Reaction score
Xto:
What is the offset on your Rims???

Those sweet sweet sweet beautiful
Rims!:adore:

blackX

Reaction score
cool cool jonathan, sry reg cab x didn't mean to offend anyone but when theres a disscusion about wheels on here im not the only one who notices whose on top of the topic at hand, no diss to anyone out there!

oh an i have no idea what size tire to go with! i know nothing, what size tires recomended for a 20x10 inch wide rim an a 20x8.5???

i am running 255/35/20 on 8.5 front and 285/30/20 on 10.0 rear. wheels are tsw montage offset is 20 in front and 25 in rear. i have no rubbing issues and the wheel sit pretty much flush to the fenders.

Bobby B

Reaction score
Thanks!..The offset is 35mm.

Xto:
does this offset tuck in a little so
it doesn't throw rocks, dirt ect.
on to the sides?
Thanks for the reply:biggrin:

Bobby B

Reaction score
Xto:
You really should send some pics to Axis
here in Santa Fe Springs.

They should have that XR on there site
I think I'm going with the Pentas

Once again Nice work on your
Wheels
:top:

Jonathan

Reaction score
Xto:

Wheels

back off i already did:motz:

Bobby B

Reaction score
back off i already did:motz:

I meant Xtoplinex

No offence Jonathan

But BSP really makes those rims
look best :eviltongue:

What is your offset BTW? :hmmmm2: 35mm?

Jonathan

Reaction score
I meant Xtoplinex

No offence Jonathan

But BSP really makes those rims
look best :eviltongue:

What is your offset BTW? :hmmmm2: 35mm?

psh i think they look better on a RR:eviltongue: :laugh:

ps i am running the same 35 mm offset but 275 not 265

Bobby B

Reaction score
psh i think they look better on a RR:eviltongue: :laugh:

ps i am running the same 35 mm offset but 275 not 265

Nice work on your truck I hope too see it one day
at an event.

Hows the turbo comming?

xtoplinex

Reaction score
Xto:

Wheels

Thanks! That would be cool if they did have my pics up there.

Xacto

Reaction score
i think they look better on the RR too

Top Bottom