Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Rims!!!

xtoplinex

Reaction score
I think they look better on the black truck than they do on the red. Wait let me rephrase that for all you purist. I think they look better on the BSP truck than they on the RR.:laugh:

Your truck looks awesome.
boobies.gif

sooooo true :laugh:

nxrunner

Reaction score
Wheels look great. Post a close up of just the wheel/tire when you get a minute.

REG CAB X

Reaction score
Here this should make you want the DJM kit even more. I chopped (no pun intended) your truck lower. Looks badass dude. You need to rent you woman out to your buddies to get $700 for the new drop.

Now
CIMG0711.jpg

After
blackaxis1.jpg

morcheez

Reaction score
damn looking good... i like them almost as much as my wheels :top: :top: :top:

xtoplinex

Reaction score
Here this should make you want the DJM kit even more. I chopped (no pun intended) your truck lower. Looks badass dude. You need to rent you woman out to your buddies to get $700 for the new drop.

Now
CIMG0711.jpg

After
blackaxis1.jpg

That looks awesome...can't wait till I get the DJM. :rock:

nighthawk2106

Reaction score
so how much were just the wheels? an then the tires?
did you really pay 400.00 dollars a rim? dam thats pretty steep even for a wheel
that looks that nice. k so iv'e been lookin around the cheapest ive found is 360 a wheel. is that the cheapest
anyone esle has seen? the tires i found weren't the same asyou (Falken GRB FK-451) but i could piece together the same setup for 2100 that sounds alittle better. 400 bucks is 400 bucks!

Last edited:

Jonathan

Reaction score
I wanted to go bigger in the back but in the 35's it only goes up to 265..and they don't look all that bigger, it's .3 inches bigger..not worth it (plus it's $100 more bucks, forget that) It's kinda cool that it's the same size, cause now I can rotate them. :top:

nah, i have 275 35;s on mine.

p.s now your part of the best looking XR club with me :eviltongue:

I think they look better on the black truck than they do on the red. Wait let me rephrase that for all you purist. I think they look better on the BSP truck than they on the RR.:laugh:

Your truck looks awesome.
boobies.gif

you ass, can at least pretend so you dont hurt my feelings:laugh:

xtoplinex

Reaction score
so how much were just the wheels? an then the tires?
did you really pay 400.00 dollars a rim? dam thats pretty steep even for a wheel
that looks that nice. k so iv'e been lookin around the cheapest ive found is 360 a wheel. is that the cheapest
anyone esle has seen? the tires i found weren't the same asyou (Falken GRB FK-451) but i could piece together the same setup for 2100 that sounds alittle better. 400 bucks is 400 bucks!

I don't have Falkens..I have BFGoodwrich G-Force tires...Falkens blow (no offense Jonathan. :laugh: )
And I rather pay $300- $400 more for the tires I have now...they look sicker than the rims itself.

As for the price: I bought it all off tire rack. The price you see is basically what I payed for.

Jonathan

Reaction score
id rather have your tires, if they were made in the correct width. 275's for the win! unforunatly they dont make any supersweet semi affordable tires in my size. i didnt care, they will just go up in one big plume of smoke and better believe that will be on camera:laugh:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
id rather have your tires, if they were made in the correct width. 275's for the win! unforunatly they dont make any supersweet semi affordable tires in my size. i didnt care, they will just go up in one big plume of smoke and better believe that will be on camera:laugh:

Yeah.... lets see it :top:

bartkwan

Reaction score
honestly, if you really wanted a quality set up and not mickey mouse the way you fix up ur ride, 400 bucks a wheel is nothing

Top Bottom