Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Subbin Box...

justin13703

Reaction score
So after being installed for about a month now, I finally got around to taking some pictures. It is a 10" Alpine Type R and a 1000 watt Kenwood amp all hooked to a Pioneer x920bt. This thing POUNDS. Sorry for the small pics and the big ass stain on my carpet lol.
photo5.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo7.jpg

And this is just a random one of how the truck looks now:
photo4.jpg

Last edited:

kenneth206

Reaction score
Badass. I need this setup. How do you like the Pioneer? I was looking at that but some of the reviews on it were not so good?

justin13703

Reaction score
Badass. I need this setup. How do you like the Pioneer? I was looking at that but some of the reviews on it were not so good?

I'm a car audio installer part time at best buy, and that radio is the best radio I've ever used. The gps is great and it responds really quick, like there's no lag time between when you press a button and when it does it. The pandora on it is awesome too. Any of the newer pioneer in dash gps/navigation units I think are great really. Most of the time when people leave bad reviews, it's because they don't know what they're doing and jump right to leaving negative reviews. I try not to pay too much attention to those.

kenneth206

Reaction score
Roger that.

Did you do anything like mount a USB port somewhere or iPod integration in the glovebox? I saw something on TacoTunes about that I think and I'm trying to figure out the best way to get my MP3 collection integrated.

justin13703

Reaction score
I have the iPod connection cable, since my phone is my iPod I ran it under the center console and out by the cupholders, that way I can plug it in and when I get out it's right there, when it's not plugged in I just put it down between the center console and the seat so you cant see it. You could easily run it to the glovebox though if you wanted.

kenneth206

Reaction score
Sick. I've been looking at a setup like this for some time and this thread may have made up my mind. After a URD cat-back.

NoelsMyKuya

Reaction score
nice sub box you got there, is that custom built or does it come already made for our trucks? Can you fit a 12'' back there

justin13703

Reaction score
nice sub box you got there, is that custom built or does it come already made for our trucks? Can you fit a 12'' back there

Get ahold of J_StradaXR he'll make you one. He has a group buy going on for them in the vendor section. The seats won't recline with a 12 inch sub.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
NoelsMyKuya said:

Thank for posting this. Yea get a hold of me whenever your ready

milkdatmuffin

Reaction score
bad ass box man what are the specs on it? (mounting depth etc) ive been lookin for a box and nothing really stands out save this. i wanted to hopefully get a jl 12" w6. lemme know thanks.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
12s wont fit because they will not let your seats recline...i just came out with a new product for the big magnet subs. click my link

brownbrown

Reaction score
It's NOT cool that it's only IPhone/Ipod and not Android :argh:

Top Bottom