Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New to the Underground

Antman

Reaction score
Hello, i'm new to the site and fairly to my X-runner. Picked it up used this past July and been lovin it since. I've only found one problem with my XRU so far and that's that it's too fun to drive!! I wanna drive it every day which is a problem because i've been putting a ton of miles on it lol.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
You have the best color, welcome to the site.

PiNkY

Reaction score
hehe i remember those days......what area do you live in?

Shanes56

Reaction score
haha yeah we all have that I have had mine for 5 years and she is paid off, I put the first 20,000 miles on it the first year and my odometer is just over 30,000 now. but she is a garage queen for them ost part now I only drive her when I am testing things or wanting to have a little fun

Welcome to the Underground you will find alot of answers to almost any question you have here so dont be afraid to ask these trucks have been out for long enough now that almost every idea has been thought or done.

Shane

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the Underground! :top:

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
I'm new myself welcome. By the way I've had my x for five years and I still have the same problem. Haha

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. And the addiction. The X is a great truck, and once you start modding good luck stopping.

Reaction score
WELCOME TO XRU NOTICE THAT A HIGH PERCENTAGE OF THE TRUCKS ARE BSP BITCHIN COLOR :top: :wavey:

Outburst

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. don't fall into the modding business. it never ends from there.

Top Bottom