Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New X-Runner owner!!

jcdrx13

Reaction score
So I posted on here a while back when I was searching hard for a new 2013 X-Runner... Well now I got one and I love it!!! I have had it for about 3 weeks now and have done some small things to it to make it my own.

I tried to upload some pics to show yall what i've done in chronological order but I don't know how to upload them... If someone can help me out, ill have the pics up ASAP!

absolut

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. Please wait some one will help u shortly.. hahaha.

Miami_X

Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase. Your enthusiasm reminds me of when mine was new last year. Look at my list of mods and realize that I've done all of those in a mere 14 months. Looks like YOU too have the mod fever. Don't fight it! If you need any advice, I'm no expert but my opinion is free and I've don lots of work on my truck.

Good luck with your new baby!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the Underground! :top:

GR6RR

Reaction score
Welcome!
10 post to post pictures/links. I normally use a photo hosting site like photobucket. get a link and post it on here.

jcdrx13

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I feel pretty welcome here lol... And thanks GR6RR I will get the pics up soon now.

And thanks Miami X, I haven't done any huge mods yet, but I have done mods to change my look: Tinted tail lights, window tint, HIDs, LEDs, Plastidipped wheels, and tinted 3rd brake light, next up is BHLM

fonzi

Reaction score
congrats and welcome to the XRU! got pics?

jcdrx13

Reaction score
I am a couple posts away form being able to put up some pics lol.... I am trying to find some posts to contribute to instead of just posting for no reason lol (than i'm wasting peoples time reading my useless posts just so I can post pics haha)

Thanks fonzi

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Be sure you check out the vendor threads for all of your Xr's needs.

jcdrx13

Reaction score
Thanks, Whitebeauty I have already been looking!

Alright I can put up pics now... Here is my Taco, just a couple days old and waiting at the tint shop (so this is completely stock) how it came off the truck, to today:

Stock:

Tint is done: (what do yall think of the brow? I was a lil unsure about getting it but I like it now)

Next I added some HID's and LED's:

Then I tinted the tail lights and 3rd brake light:

Had to plastidip the front emblem:

Then, just yesterday I did the rims:

So what do you guys think? Next thing up for my Taco is BHLM... I can't wait! I just need the time lol

Last edited:

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
Looks great the bhlm is a great idea it will top the cake!

jcdrx13

Reaction score
Thanks 05, I think so too, than after that its all performance mods, but that will be after I make some deployment money :laugh:

Miami_X

Reaction score
Nice work, jcdrx13. I like the black wheels. Allow me to suggest a 2" street drop kit from XII Performance. The drop REALLY sets off the body kit of our trucks and improves the handling and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU and the addiction.
Grats on the new X!

I'd say for sure BHLM. N drop her down ~low~
Lookin good so far

ThaOski

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU and damn I wish I could've done all those mods to my '13 already. Looks good.

hunterx

Reaction score
I am a couple posts away form being able to put up some pics lol.... I am trying to find some posts to contribute to instead of just posting for no reason lol (than i'm wasting peoples time reading my useless posts just so I can post pics haha)

Thanks fonzi

here is a bump just write something and post some pics already

Top Bottom