Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Newbie in Florida

GE0RGiA GiRL

Reaction score
Hey, new to the forum. After test driving two within the past few years, I finally got a 2009 Speedway Blue today.

Technically it'll be the husbo's truck after he comes home from deployment, but I get to play around with it for a few months until then ;)

Love the forum so far. Tons of helpful info that I hope to pass on to him. We're located near Pensacola, Florida (Fort Walton Beach). I've seen a few around the area, hopefully they're on here. Definitely ready to mod this truck and make it our own!

Last edited:

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Be sure u check out the vendor threads for all your Xr needs...

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Welcome to the family, you may enjoy this truck some much, your husbo might not get the truck in the first place. Happy modding!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum ma'am. :top: Got another member that will be making a pit stop there, on his trip to my place for an engine install. Damn good looking truck his is as well.

Gadget

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!!

G

Edgeman

Reaction score
Hey, new to the forum. After test driving two within the past few years, I finally got a 2009 Speedway Blue today.

Technically it'll be the husbo's truck after he comes home from deployment, but I get to play around with it for a few months until then ;)

Love the forum so far. Tons of helpful info that I hope to pass on to him. We're located near Pensacola, Florida (Fort Walton Beach). I've seen a few around the area, hopefully they're on here. Definitely ready to mod this truck and make it our own!

Welcome!

With any luck, that's just enough time to make that truck your own, and force your hubby to get his own vehicle. :laugh:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Which branch is your husband in, and what are the first mods you/you guys plan on doing?

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU, Tell him to be careful over there and make it home safe!
From all of us from XRU. Enjoy your moding experience to come!

Rob

madtrucker

Reaction score
Welcome to the family, you may enjoy this truck some much, your husbo might not get the truck in the first place. Happy modding!

I have to agree with this statement. Welcome to the Underground!

GE0RGiA GiRL

Reaction score
Which branch is your husband in, and what are the first mods you/you guys plan on doing?

Army.

I'm knocking out simple necessities for him before he gets home like HIDs, finish the Window tint, and probably a new head unit. Everything else in waiting for him to decide lol.

Welcome to XRU, Tell him to be careful over there and make it home safe!
From all of us from XRU. Enjoy your moding experience to come!

Rob

'Preciate it.

Last edited:

T4Z

Reaction score
Welcome!! Awesome idea! He will love the truck and hopefully enjoy you knowing lots about it already :top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome the the Underground.
If you have any questions, just ask and the XRU-Family will be quick to answer. :top:

Top Bottom