Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NightVision Intro and Produtcs

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Lately I have been getting alot of interest in the projector retrofit kit i have on my truck so i decided to go ahead and become a vendor for the best forum i've been on. I have recently installed a kit on GaX-Runner's truch in a set of TYC headlights. His kit had 6k hids and white halos. And i've also done two installs for TW members. These kits are pretty much the same as the Luminous Solutions 2nd Gen kits but at a cheaper price and i can also get replacement parts. These are the items that i can offer to xru but the projetor kits will be slightly cheaper on a GB. I am trying to see if i can other parts to offer and if i do i will add them.

~~Bi-Xenon Projector Kit (Includes two (2) projector housings, (2) 35w slim ballasts, your choice of halos (red, blue, white), and your choice of HIDs (4300, 6000, 8000k), plug n play 9003/h4 wiring
~~Replacement 35w slim ballasts
~~Replacement Halos
~~Replacement HIDs

If the buyer doesnt feel comfortable doing a retrofit on their headlights and you wish to buy a new set i will install the projectors into your new headlights and ship back to you. Just let me know if you have any questions with anything.

If there is enough interest we can get a GB going on these kits

0262a796.jpg

9e41cf58.jpg

48647e61.jpg

cc49e38e.jpg

d5c78add.jpg

050b1612.jpg

019517a5.jpg

9c6702c7.jpg

DSC00419.jpg

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
Will you be checking on fogs? I want to go from white to yellow...
All the best, much support.
Just let me know :blurock:

eXtenzeHi

Reaction score
Hella interested!!!! just need the money!!! :thumbdown:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Will you be checking on fogs? I want to go from white to yellow...
All the best, much support.
Just let me know :blurock:

I am actually waiting to hear back on getting some yellow fog housings (not tinted film) that come with fog light switches and wiring. I will see if i can get them without the switch and wiring so hopefully they will be cheaper in price. I will update once i find anything out.

How are your lights holding up?

Hella interested!!!! just need the money!!! :thumbdown:

We can get a GB going. I will let it go about 3-4 weeks so everyone can decide on what they want and to get the money together. No payment is needed now....only once i place the order for the kits then the money will required.

Last edited:

on to the neXt

Reaction score
I'm interested very much, what price range are we looking at for you to install them for me as I am not good at that kind of stuff

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
itsme71190 said:
any cutting involed with install?

Nope no cutting involved at all. The only thing you have to "modify" is that bulb shield in the middle of the reflector bowl. If your lights are OEM then you will bend two small tabs on the back of the headlight and pull the shield out. This projector kit is completely reversible meaning you can go back to stock if you decide to...only if you do not black out the reflector bowls like I have mine. Just make sure to save that shield if you aren't sure if you will keep them in permanently.

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
good deal as u dont need to cut! sweet stuff man! how much? i mean i got a set of retros already but those looks sweet

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Jinseiganai said:
good deal as u dont need to cut! sweet stuff man! how much? i mean i got a set of retros already but those looks sweet

I have a GB thread in my section with the prices listed if you wanna check it out.

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
This is exactly what XRU needed.
Way to step up to the plate.
Welcome Nightvision

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Xrunner Drifter said:
This is exactly what XRU needed.
Way to step up to the plate.
Welcome Nightvision

Thanks man. Jump on the GB if you are interested :)

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Any possiblity of getting amber halos?

Unfortunately at this time i can only get red, blue and white. I will try to see about getting other colors before the GB ends incase others may want something else.

absolut

Reaction score
Sounds good, will these have install info for us that want to do it yourselfs?

whats the diff form these and other projectors out there?

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
absolut said:
Sounds good, will these have install info for us that want to do it yourselfs?

whats the diff form these and other projectors out there?

It comes with generic instructions on how to install the kit but once i recieve the kits in i will take apart my spare set of headlights and make a set of instructions to send with each kit.

I don't have any experience with any other types of projectors so I can really give any pros/cons compared to this kit. But I know I've had this kit almost a year with no problems at all.

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
I am actually waiting to hear back on getting some yellow fog housings (not tinted film) that come with fog light switches and wiring. I will see if i can get them without the switch and wiring so hopefully they will be cheaper in price. I will update once i find anything out.

How are your lights holding up?

Super solid, Nice work :rockon:

Top Bottom