Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nj mini meet

Dirty

Reaction score
im comin from old bridge. if anybody is takin route 18 down we should link up cause i live right on it.

8ate8

Reaction score
I'll be on the gsp going south if anyone sees a blue X.

Murderface

Reaction score
Well that was the shortest meet ever! It was good meeting some new people and hanging out for a little bit. Just too damn cold today.

We'll have to have another one but this time at Anthonys family's house near Ocean City Maryland:top: and sometime in late spring early summer so we won't be dressing our nutz off:laugh:

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
Well that was the shortest meet ever! It was good meeting some new people and hanging out for a little bit. Just too damn cold today.

We'll have to have another one but this time at Anthonys family's house near Ocean City Maryland:top: and sometime in late spring early summer so we won't be dressing our nutz off:laugh:
Your ride was sick with the TRD supercharger! and sounded real nice!

Ya it was quick meet, but i had a good time for it being my first meet. It was cool meeting new people and checking out everyones rides. Hope to be at more meets and get some new mods done before then. I ate a whole pie and got a tee-shirt :top:.

Murderface

Reaction score
Your ride was sick with the TRD supercharger! and sounded real nice! I ate a whole pie and got a tee-shirt :top:.

Thanks for the compliment, u shoulda asked me to give u a ride in it, I coulda made u poop ur pants or even toss that pie u ate. I woulda gave anyone a ride if they only asked, gotta give ya something to strive for if ur planning on boost at all.

I cant believe a guy ur size ate a whole double XL pizza urself:adore: I had 4 slices:fail:

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment, u shoulda asked me to give u a ride in it, I coulda made u poop ur pants or even toss that pie u ate. I woulda gave anyone a ride if they only asked, gotta give ya something to strive for if ur planning on boost at all.

I cant believe a guy ur size ate a whole double XL pizza urself:adore: I had 4 slices:fail:
I was going to ask ya for a quick ride, but there really weren't any roads around there that you really could have gotten on it for me to truely feel the true power of your beast. Im hoping to save money for boost eventually. Mabe next time ill ask ya for a ride.:rock:
I still can't believe I ate a whole pie either. I felt so full and fat after it...lol.

Murderface

Reaction score
I was going to ask ya for a quick ride, but there really weren't any roads around there that you really could have gotten on it for me to truely feel the true power of your beast. Im hoping to save money for boost eventually. Mabe next time ill ask ya for a ride.:rock:
I still can't believe I ate a whole pie either. I felt so full and fat after it...lol.

Yup u shoulda asked, I could've given u a quick second gear pull and u woulda felt all of it's glory:top: Def if there was a highway close by I coulda done a 0-100 pull for ya, you'd poop urself after that:laugh:

Gadget

Reaction score
And the winners are:

2011-01-22_13-59-05_86.jpg

2011-01-22_13-58-50_498.jpg

Top Bottom